Speech Problem

Posted , 2 users are following.

i am 40 years old and having problem of low confidence and speaking .

when i go for interview or take call on mobile at that time i feel very low and unaable to communicate with eaisly that lead me to stammering i started like 'aaaaaa' then able to complete the word .when i takled in front of mirror or my family members then i am 100% ok .

please  tell me what is solution my problem because of this i am not geeting job.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hello satti132, 

Interviewing is tough for most people.  The best technique for doing well is to be prepared. Try writing out all the aspects of the job and listing your skills and experience related to each.  Then look on line for typical interview questions and list out your responses.  In that way you will be more confident and less nervous.  Since you do well in front of the mirror and with family and friends, you must have the skills.  So practice, be prepared and go for it.  Don't worry if some interviews do not go well, practice makes perfect. 

• Posted

Hello Rayneiam,

can you recommend me any medicine becuase i am trying so harg but unable to overpower it.

i am physically fit and not taking drugs even drink.

every time in my mind these things are running and it will hurt me lot.

Thanks

• Posted

I am not a medical doctor and could not recommend any medication.  You might want to consult your doctor or a speech therapist.  Good luck.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.