Prolapsed Bowl

Posted , 7 users are following.

Hi, just asking a question for my Sister, she had an operation on her prolapsed Bowl, 3 weeks ago. She feels great, like nothing is wrong. She has been told not to drive for 6 weeks , but she feels that she can drive now. Has anyone else had this operation and started to drive earlier .

1 like, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Not had that op but if that's what she's been advised there's a reason - won't be covered insurance eyes if she does and if had to do an emergency stop could rip open internal wounds - appreciate the frustration but better to do as told - annoying though it may feel xxx
  • Posted

I can't help neither if you check the forums you will find a website that can help . This one is for hip replacement .Best wishes .x
  • Posted

Hi nell, 

agree with Bini ..... didn.t have this surgery either , but would follow doctor's orders -

how are you getting on, darling

big warm hug

renee

• Posted

Hi, yeah getting there slowly 10 weeks today , went back to waterwork out  yesterday, and I was really pleased with myself stayed for the whole 45 mins, I was dreading going just Incase I couldn't get in In or out of the pool making myself look like a fool, but Hey I didn't and I really enjoyed it. One thing I'm concerned about I am still doing the Penguin walk, hope this changes lol.

How are you getting on Renee , how long is it fit you since your opp.

take care x

• Posted

Sorry Nell I thought you were on the wrong forum. Ignore my comments.

Sue x

• Posted

Haven't had the op yet, hoping to hold it off, I have a rectocele prolapse, (rectum) Just because she feels capable of doing it, she does not want to end up with another prolapse,it will take time for things to heal. 6 weeks,isn't that long,is it worth the risk.  I hope it all works out well for her.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.