Just had a throbbing headache for 30 seconds, then it stopped, what is it?

Posted , 4 users are following.

No clue what happened, was sitting at my computer and my head started throbbing like a heartbeat for around 30 seconds and then it stopped. But I've never experienced anything like it. It actually hurt a lot.

Now my neck is kind of sore.

Anyone have any idea what this is?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

it is hard to judge. eyes ears and brain nerves are all connected so the cause could be one of the three. if you had it for few seconds it could be from lack of sleep or too much concentration.
  • Posted

I'd recommend getting that checked out . it almost certainly isn't what's happening to you, but, I had a sudden horrendous head pain, in 2012. It pretty much stopped in a few minutes. My daughter insisted I go to A&E (the ER). Next thing I know, it's six and a half weeks later. I'd had a subarachnoid haemorrhage, from an aneurysm I didn't know about. I'd had all kinds of medical treatments, including actual brain surgery. Again, it's almost certainly not what you're dealing with, but it's also the case, that health problems can happen very suddenly.
  • Posted

Because you're at your computor you may have just been conce trating too hard. Had you had a drink, a proper drink in the last hour cause it might have been that aswell. X

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.