Vertigo/dizzy attack

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had a constant pressure in my head I went to many doctors and they kept giving me headache/migraines meds which never helped. Then all of the sudden I had a dizziness attack where the pressure increased followed by lightheadedness numbness in legs and arms and neck pain almost passed out this attack was the key to diagnose my condition. The neurologist told me it was a vertigo/ dizzy attack which is most likely due to inner ear infection or nerve issue. my brain MRI was normal slightly hearing loss in one ear eng and vng tests are still pending. My ent on the other end said it is not an inner ear issue and my neck could be the cause of this dizzy attack. I'm now on meclizine and ear drops and I'm almost back to ky

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Almost back to normal any one can help or relate to my issue ?? Thank you
  • Posted

I have similar issues, mine are caused by hydrocephalus ( a problem since I had a brain operation in 2012) hydrocephalus isn't just after brain ops.
  • Posted

I have been going through the same thing since Jan 2015 the doctors said the same thing its vertigo, it was migraines, I needed a hearing aid, I went for MRI, cat scans, xrays, blood work, spinal taps, urine, balance tests, hearing tests, the doctor put a pace maker in cause I did pass out with a lube recorder in me which showed I flat lined for 1 hour in the snow in Jan 2015 I have the sweat pour off me just sitting still, I was dagnoised with everything from cancer, vertti, Marfan Syndrome, misdiagnoised with everything & yet I still walk dizzy lost my job due to this doctors still don't know what is wrong

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.