Help please

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello just looking for a bit of advice, I have some funny symptoms, headaches on the left side of my head above my ear and back four fingers, pain under my eye, blurred sometimes double vision left eye, ear ache. (It sometimes gets when noises are loud) wet sensation in ear, my upper lip is dropping on the right side, pins and needles / numbness in my nose, metallic taste, dry eye left side,I thought the symptoms were separate but I'm starting to wonder if that's indeed the case... 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Emily this is not the place for advice on your symptoms. There is hardly a soul on here qualified to advise you. We can only share our experiences and then hopefully this will help us to make choices as what to do next.

I would advise you to see your doctor. This may relieve your anxiety more quickly. I would not delay

I wish you well.

James

• Posted

I totally agree with you James, we can help with advice and guidance, particularly after a given diagnosis, but if you have any concerns whatsoever that you have experienced a TIA or stroke, please go immediately to your doctor or A&E dept - if it turns out not to be serious, you will have lost nothing but some time and if it needs urgent treatment you may well save yourself long term problems by getting it diagnosed correctly.  Always always consult your doctor firsst.
  • Posted

Hello, it sounds like it could be stroke semptons. You should seek help and start taking asprin now. It will prevent any more damage. Ill keep you in my prayers.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.