PCOS and TTC :)

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hello I have had PCOS since I was 16 I'm 23 now and I have been trying for 4 years now to get pregnant and there has been no luck sad hospital is saying I need to lose weight before I can be started on the treatment but Iv already lost 3 and a half stone and still isn't good enough sad also does anyone else get the mood swings where you don't feel good enough and disgusting like your the most uglyiest person alive rolleyes I always put my image down and never feel good is this one of the symptoms???

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi becki, completely feel your pain! All the things you state are like a daily feeling..Not sure if they are a recognised symptom however who cant get depressed when someone keeps telling you its not enough when its all you think about day and night. We drive ourselves mad as woman!
    • Posted

I thought I was the only one sad I seem to just be gettin more and more down about myself it's not even about what the hospital say I just think that anyway, I get this on a daily basis too how long have you dealed with your PCOS?
    • Posted

Your far from the only one. You hav ups and downs.. prob the last 10 years without always being aware of it. But to be honest i am not sure whats worse 😊.. take the gd days as gd and know that the bad day will come to an end 😉
    • Posted

I know there's loads of people out there in the same position it's just sometimes I feel so alone with it and haven't really got anyone to talk to about it, I guess people just think I'm being moody but I can't help it rolleyes
    • Posted

Oh i know all about that one! Well now you have 😀
    • Posted

That's good then I just wish there was a way to try and deal with it because sometimes it's gets really bad that I don't wanna be here anymore rolleyes

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.