I have been feeling weird when I wake up for 2 days in a row now, should I go see a doctor?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I feel groggy, my eyes hurt and it hurts more if I try to focus. I can't even open my right eye right now it hurts too much, but the other eye seems fine. I have a real sick feeling in my stomache too, my tongue feels super dry all day and it is whiter than usual. My spit was very bubbly and excessive yesterday. Also, I have been burping excessively for almost a year now, 50 times a day at least. I haven't been eating healthy for a while, and I just cleaned my ears the other day.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Also, my right eye is blurry, eyen after several blinks sad
    • Posted

Has anyone heard of dr kondrot who says acupuncture with electric current helps vision and has a stem cell procedure as well? I googled it the other day...it seems expensive but worth it. Wish more areas and people would offer microcurrent acupuncture.
  • Posted

I would see eye doctor if u have not had regular eye exams as well as family doctor.
  • Posted

Hi,you could have dry eye,for that i would see an opthamologist, im going through that myself right now. Can cause blurry vision as well as discomfort.
  • Posted

I think you have several things going on here.  Your eyes hurt and one worse than the other...is that eye red and feeling scratchy?     A sick feeling and burping and eating unhealthily...I think they are all connected. what is your diet like?   Too much alcohol or high fat foot can cause burping.      Super dry tongue and bubbly spit?   Are you drinking enough?  Drink plenty of water or fruit juice[but not the sugary type or carbonated]

How old are you?   Male or female?

Not sure what is the significance of cleaning your ears????? 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.