worried

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi everyone i was diagnosed with diverticuar in feb as was having intermittent bleeding and mucus well on sat night got in from work had a really bad pain in left side and bottom of my bellt could hardly walk, had to go to the toilet 4 times and was really soft, sunday monday wasent too bad but had pains down both legs back ache pains in knees and hips, got up this morning went for a number 2 toilet eas covered in blood went an hour later number 2 again no blood at the begining but then the blood started dripping out like a leaky tap also had a few clots in by the way been having gallbladder issues for last 2 years with yellow soft stools for the last 2 years too ussually go between 3-5 times per day but anyway today my legs are really painfull right one more so im really worried went to see my hes sending the sample away and didnt say much else had a colonoscopy in feb and they said i was animic too but doc said he wont do another blood test because i had on in jan that was normal anyone else have these symptoms with dd

thanks lorraine

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

I started to bleed also and I called my doctor and he stated to go to the emergency room immediately and I'm glad I did..I received a colinoscopy and they cauterized the bleed and removed two polyps and then three weeks later had my sigmoid colon removed..

I will be post op 30 days tommorow and recovering.

• Posted

Hugs , pester docs , if get no joy and still unhappy go to A & E wish I had at xmas hope you feel better soon take careĀ 
  • Posted

Lorraine when that happens go to A&E not the drs .please let us know how you get on .Polly
    • Posted

Hi just an update so had no more bleeding as yet but the pains in my legs is really bad wakes me up at night and can hardly walk sometimes also on the second day of bleeding had pain in my chest and left arm couldnt catch my breath and felt really sick i told the doctor a week later had an ecg it showed t-wave abnormalitys got refered to the hospital had app within a week done another ecg this was the same t-wave abnormalitys so now having a ct scan of my heart on monday 4th also ultrasound and a 24 hr heart monitor said the symptoms are classic heart attack symptoms i didnt go to A&E i had my daughter home for the week and didnt want to be in hospital while she was home but no one has said anything about the flare or the pains in my legs im only 41 i feel like an old women does anyone else get the leg pains after a bad flare of dd

Thanks xx

• Posted

Thanks for the replies i had 13 bouts of bleeding with and without over 31/2 days bms dr started me on co-amoxiclav bleeding has stopped just a little on toiletroll my back hips knees and legs are still paining if it happens again im going to go straight to A&E i was really scared never lost that much blood before as i say it usulally only happens 2-3 times then stops

Thanks ill keep yous posted

Lorraine x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.