burning stomach pain

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, ive got this weird burning stomach lai on left side. Has anyone else experienced this? I also suffer with acid reflux..

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi carolina57981

Get yourself an HPylori bacteria test..you have typical symptons for HPylori.

Go to your doc and request a stool test,breath test or endoscopy..a blood test does not always show HP....best wishes...

• Posted

Hi

I had the same since just before xmas and some reflux and was put on Lansoprazole and Ranitidine. They have now started to

give me some relief finally. Had to have an endoscopy which showed mild gastritis but the doctor told me that sometimes this

can produce just as much pain and sometimes more. I still have it unfortunately and it can take a few weeks to go or a few

months or even years. It is very painful so I sympathise with

you as I worked myself up into thinking I had something like cancer so they did an ultrasound on my abdomen which came back clear. Might be worth you getting some tests done if your

symptoms persist. Good luck and you are definitely not alone with this xx

• Posted

It needs further investigation, I had a flare up of diverticulitis, that was diagnosed after a colonoscopy several years ago upper abdomen pain and pain down left side of tummy are typical symptoms, go to doctors because of it it that it will need treatment good luck

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.