Greetings from New York !

Posted , 15 users are following.

Hi all - just wanted to let my fellow hippies know I survived the long haul flight with swollen ankles and nothing else - have been using my stick to walk around Manhattan but also using subway , buses and cabs when the going gets tough ! Went to see my first ball game last night and off on a boat this morning to Ellis island and Statue of Liberty. - wouldn't have been able to do any of this before my op xxx

4 likes, 40 replies

40 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Well done Bini you have a lovely holiday you deserve itsmilesmile

Love Gillxx

• Posted

Well done and enjoy your time in NY. The Liberty statue is bigger than you think, it is amazing! The walking will be good for you.

Take care.

• Posted

Wonderful Bini!

I am happy that you are enjoying this trip and I hope you see everything on your list.make time to rest your bod occasionally - there are some very nice spots in Central Park ...

I hope your fight home is 'uneventful'.

L

• Posted

Thanks Linds

It's 32 degrees so needing those shady spots ! - zoo and picnic in park planned for today 😊😊😊😊

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.