My Hydrocelectomy did not work.

Posted , 3 users are following.

I've had two aspirations since and the guild is back with in 48-72 hours....anyone else ever had this problem?

1 like, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Bro it's not a permanent and successful solution for hydrocele... Go for surgery. It's the permanent solution and you'll have no recurrence... I had it done on last Monday.
    • Posted

I had the surgery in jan 2016. I have no prob doing the surgery.....guess I'm just that one out of however many(1000?) it didn't work for....
  • Posted

aspiration does not resolve the issue and has high risk of inflammation. you can easily loose your testicle. need proper surgery
  • Posted

Looks like surgery to completely remove the sac that produces fluid. Hope this solves the issue.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.