Upset and want to end my life

Posted , 7 users are following.

really upset and I cant get rid of sadness. I just lost job as I don't have the passive to find new job again. I always thought that I doesn't belong in this world. There no passion to live. I couldn't happy again. Will burning charcoal kill me?

1 like, 19 replies

19 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hello Dean. I lost my job one year back and just found a new one now.  When i lost mine people said told me not to worry as I will one better blabla...which of course in this state of mind you will feel like p*ssed out. But truely I got something better and am very happy.  Dont be down take it like a break, things like that happen in life, we win and we lose, there are ups and down, but always believe that the best is yet to come. Pick yourself up and find something new. Theres a reason behind everything.

Best of luck

• Posted

Please call someone and get some help

A doctor mental health team or therapist

Things can and will get better 

Stay Strong

• Posted

Be strong most of us had troubles like that, Life is not always perfect we all have our load of bad experiences. Ending your life is not a solution. Me too I have lost mine a year ago, and recently I have got one much better. There will be something better for you too. Be strong. Its all part of life, Believe me
    • Posted

Not only positive, but dnt tell this suicide things come into your mind. Control yourself, you will stronger out of this battle. Believe me... try to go out, take it as a break or a holiday. Its not easy at start, but pick urself up, there is much better on ur way smile
    • Posted

You know people are fighting to live, to have your life, do not think if suicide. In life we will lose lots of things, but the power we have to pick ourself from deception makes us stronger. 
    • Posted

I cant be happy again. Suicide always in my mind. I really upset and keep crying non stop. Death is my only solution right now. I have no passive to live.

I quite hard to stay strong as my future is uncertain. Noone will employ me.

• Posted

dont speak like that. Death is not a solution as we dnt know what happens after death, it may be the end or the start of something else.  If you will think no one will employ you then start something for you, a small business for eg. besides I find no reason why no one will employ you. Just be positive. 

How old are you Btw? You have whole life in front of u.

• Posted

That is the depression talking, not you.  Please get help.  I have been exactly where you are and could think of nothing but dying.  Now I am so thankful I just did not have the energy to actually do it!  I am doing well mentally and am so glad to be alive even tho my life is challenging.  Make your brain do something, crosswords, reading, writing...baby steps.  Best of thoughts to you.
  • Posted

A large part of you wants to live, wants to find ways to cope and reasons to hope. That's why you are sharing your feelings here. 

The first thing you must do and this is important, you must make contact with a doctor. You must explain to your doctor exactly how you feel. The doctor won't have a magic pill that will fix everything, but your doctor can assess you and your needs and then prescribe or refer the best course of action.

When you find yourself having dark thoughts do something to immediately change things. Get up and go for a walk, listen to some music, phone a friend, or even write a comment on this forum.

Please see a doctor. And keep sharing your feelings and experiences here. There may be times when you are able to help someone on here, and that in itself can be therapeutic.

There is always hope, and nothing, no matter how bad, lasts for ever.

Stay strong my friend. Don't give up.......and call a doctor 🙂

• Posted

I have actually lost hope as i have lost a job because someone. That person and his family will get karma for sure. I just too upset as my reputation was ruined. I cant find passion to start career again.

My future was uncertain and no company will employ me.

• Posted

Can I ask how old you are, and what was your line of work?

Often when something like this happens it is very shocking and it is normal for the mind to go into overdrive trying to imagine what other people are thinking. This nearly always results in us making something bad much worse than it is.

You haven't done anything criminal. Most employers understand that people make mistakes and employers also understand that there are bad people that can blame something on someone else.

This sounds like what might have happened to you. It sounds like someone has blamed you for something they did. If that is the case you must have some faith that this will get worked out.

If you are the victim of injustice there are things that you can do to make things right. There is nearly always a way forward, my friend. Please don't worry so much.

If someone has done something wrong, you can put it right.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.