yoyo effect.

Posted , 6 users are following.

Well after finally getting two hours sleep I went out in the bright sun which I hate. Went to the park. Saw baby moorhens, very sweet. Did some drawing. Was doing fine until people decide to intrude into my life. One woman and her daughter calling me an ugly hobo. Told them to go drown themselves. Then home to be accosted by neighbours . Seriously hoping there's some kind of plague which kills the bloody lot of them. Screw it. Here's to the weekend everybody, have a good one and don't let the dkheads get you down. Nick.

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hey Nick

Dont let idiots like that get you down you deserve to be angry rise above it and be the better person

Stay Strongcool

• Posted

Don't let the idiots get to you down they're not worth it! Hope you're alright and take it easy ☺️
  • Posted

Lmao a plaque and drowning all one day..

Well at least you got some sleep.and got some drawing  done..

But why is everyone randomly having a go at you??

• Posted

I think sometimes we just don't want to be messed with and some folks cannot help interfering!  Sometimes folks are so insensitive and mean.  Just run over their dogma with your karma!😎

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.