Feeling hopeful

Posted , 4 users are following.

So glad I found this site, many many thanks to the generous people who have taken the time to reach out a helping hand, even though they too are going through their own struggles. Hope everyone of you have a speedy recovery. ย Thinking of you all. Will be posting my progress. Love and luck. ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

3 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

awww Julia. ...

you are so welcome. ...

now you are an official hippie too and will also share your experiences with others. ..this is how we help each other getting through this....

There is no better place to be. ..it's safe to write about whatever we are going through. ..it is understood. ..

Our loved ones have no idea what we are going through and dealing with. .

wishing you a good night with hours of uninterrupted sleep

big warm hug

Renee

• Posted

Hello again renee, don't know what I would have done without all the support you and others have given me. I was finding it a lonely and scary ordeal, but am now able to look forward knowing that I'm not going through this alone, and that I'm not the only one finding the whole experience painful and mentally draining. Good news though, today I am able to walk with one crutch, so not feeling so helpless and vulnerable. Having a free hand to fetch and carry (stuff) from room to room without having to rely on others is amazing. Keep up the good work, you have no idea what it means to us all. Thanks again renee hope your own recovery goes from strength to strength. Love and luck.๐Ÿ’–
  • Posted

Julia,

That's the wonderful thing about this forum, so many selfless individuals all trying to help each other through THR and recovery.

Between us we have a wealth of experiences, and ideas.

I was astounded at the help I received when I first discovered this forum, and now I am happy to try to help others through the process.

Welcome to you.

Graham - ๐Ÿš€๐Ÿ’ƒ

• Posted

Hello again graham, you have no idea how greatful I am for the kindness and support you and others on this site have given me. I only hope I am able to help others the way you have helped me. Keep up the good work, you are very much appreciated. Hoping your recovery is a speedy one. Thanks again. Love and luck. ๐Ÿ’
  • Posted

You are all exactly right and Renรฉe and Rocketman were two of the first to welcome me and show me around the site - be sure to check out the useful resources top of our discussion page and Rocketman (aka Graham's) own sire which summarizes an amazing wealth of info about the range of experience a THR journey encompasses plus great advice re dealing with common symptoms.

Glad you recognize this amazing forum too - it has helped keep me sane in the inevitable lows and ebbs of recovery and helped assuage unnecessary fears.

I look forward to hearing more about your experiences here and esp for it to become easier.

Hugs,

L

• Posted

Hello Linda, I have been blown away by the kindness and support from the people on this site, all having struggles of their own, but taking the time to reasure others on this rocky journey. I hope I can be just as helpful to others who are feeling scared and alone, as was I until finding this site. It would be helpful if this site was advertised in doctors surgeries. I am down to one crutch today and feeling less vulnerable, having one hand free to carry (stuff) From room to room. I'm sure I'll have good days and bad days, but I know I'm not alone. Thanks again, wishing you a very speedy recovery. Love and luck. ๐Ÿ’–

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.