i have an keratinous (sebaceous) cyst in my soulder i dont know what do nd wht to not

Posted , 1 user is following.

From 1 mnth it is very painful . Ths is from 1 year ..doctor says it is only clear by opreation ....nd they says that ths dosent be painful but it is realy very painful for me

1 like, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi I have had a couple if sebaceous cysts removed and it is not painful. They give you a small injection around the cyst so you do not feel any pain. That is the worst part of the surgery, You just keep telling yourself that it will be over very quickly and is much better than being in pain all the time. 
    • Posted

No one can say what you must do, you have to make that decision for yourself. If you wish the cyst to be removed, go back to your doctor and ask him to do it. If you don't want it removed then you just have to live with it.
  • Posted

Can anbody clear me what i have to do now ......

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.