Not losing weight

Posted , 2 users are following.

Really don't understand why I'm not losing weight been the same weight for over a week I can't change my diet any more

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi samantha

I know its really frustrating. Ive been stuck on same weight for 2 weeks now. Maybe youre loosing inches have u measured yourself

• Posted

I know it can get really annoying when that happens! Just stick to it your body will gradually start loosing it!
    • Posted

In total ive lost 8lbs but thats in 4 weeks. I was also frustrated like you but i just stopped weighing myself for a good few weeks because that wouls upset me even more not seeing a loss.

First 3 weeks i had no loss but i did see some changes in my body i also went for walks in the morning for 20/30 mins every day.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.