Embarrassed urethra pain

Posted , 8 users are following.

So I was drunk one night and I inserted an object into my urethral and immediately I felt a jolt of pain shoot up my whole body. I've tried to tell the doctor my pain is not due to an std or prostate. I've passed all my STD tests and the pain started right after my drunken encounter.

There looks to be a bump on the inside of the urethra that is where the pain originated and goes up the shaft of the penis. Sometimes it's stinging pain sometimes it is a throbbing pain it changes

When I ejaculate it stings bad for days. I went to the urologist and the doctor thinks it's prosititious.

I've reintersted the fact that the pain started after the encounter. It has been 4 months. I was on antibiotics and nothing seems to help the pain other than drinking water and not ejaculating.

I'm scared that I might have ruined my life. It's very depressing for me. Any suggestions?

0 likes, 68 replies

68 Replies

Next
  • Posted

When I lay down it hurts more and the bump is in the opening of the utethra
    • Posted

Did you talk with the doctor about the "bump" in the urethra?

• Posted

It's discolored. Very small but it's noticeable not big and white. He said there is nothing that can be done that time might heal it. Every time I tell him about it he comes

Back with hypothetical questions, "well if this is not an STD, what do we do then?"

Your the damn doctor that shouldn't be asking me these questions. Is the bump scar tissue. I have no idea. I feel like this doctor doesn't really care.

I did not get a cystoscopy and I feel like the pain goes to my testicles often.

Idk how I'm supposed to have a regular life and relationship with something like this.

• Posted

Don't jump to conclusions, Dennis.  It may well be prostatitis causing the ejaculation pain - that's such a common symptom and will go away once the prostatitis is cured.

Q:  Is he treating you for prostatitis, or no?

• Posted

Currently no. He was considering putting me on flow max. My problem is all of this pain stared right after the incident. I feel like this would have happened independent of "the incident" rolleyes

• Posted

I'm a little confused.

Were you having the pain when ejaculating Before you inserted something, or did the pain only begin After you did the insertion?

• Posted

One day I messed around and inserted an object and instantly it did not feel right. Ever since then I've had pain. Put on antibiotics. It seems to be okay if I drink a lot of water and don't Masterbate.

But once I start master stung a gain and ejaculating it hurts.

• Posted

Sorry. Hard to type this all in my phone. Before the insertion. It never hurt to ejaculate.
    • Posted

The penis is filled with muscles and nerves. A urologists job is to make sure you pee, Dennis. Maybe you should try some pelvic floor rehabilitation ??
    • Posted

1) what is that

2) what doctor would I go to for penile / urethra pain due to trama

• Posted

Also during the urtherial pain I get tingling feeling in my feet and testicles
    • Posted

I have similar problems in my prostate area behind my testicles Maybe we should look into corrective surgery
  • Posted

OMG! Have you thought of corrective surgery? You should run away from alcohol and never drink again!

I'm not trying to be insensitive, but man cherish what you have. We are on here because of different circumstances. You're in my prayers!

• Posted

Yes, for your self-inflicted wound.

My father-in-law is an ER surgeon he said that may be necessary.

• Posted

It's small scar tissue it seems like. But it also seems like the pain switches sides from the right side to the left and shoots up. But the object didn't even go 2 cm in. Not far at all.

Embarrassing time for me

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.