TINGLING IN FACE

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi can anyone tell me if they get a funny sensation down one side of there face with the headache fells like its numb but it isnt x

0 likes, 17 replies

17 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi Joyce,

Yes I have 3 disc bulges worst at c5c6 and I get these types of feelings regularly.

It is hard to describe but that's about right.

I also get a strange feeling in my scalp like it's tapping on card board.

• Posted

Thanks for your reply .It really is a strange feeling . sometimes I think I have had a stroke but there is no changes in my face to see xx
    • Posted

Hi, Grahammolyneux, 

i have a prolapse at C5-6 also and i get the following

>pressure in the nose

>puffy eyelids

>dead arms more to the left side

> pins and needles, tingling from the shoulder to the finger tips

>sharp shooting pains behind my left ear

>migraines

>vertigo, with dizziness, and slight nausea

>numbness on left side of the face slightly

>tongue gets tired if chewing on food too much

>nasal drip at the back of the throat

>neck tightness, stiffness

>blurry vision occasionally in the left eye, and eyes will bloodshot

>upper body weakness

>burning sensation between the shoulder blades

>tiredness

>earaches and tinnitus

>legs occasionally feel light when walking

>mind lapses literally for a second, like brain fog

>fumbling cant grip 100% with my hands

>sensitive to light and smells

are yours the same symtoms considering its involving the same disc as yours???

• Posted

Grahammolyneux, 

​Hi Thanks for your reply.. I have exactly the same things as you do everyone of those symptoms you have descrobed is the same .I have a prolapse as well .I am just pleased I am not the only one with thhose symptoms I feel for you cos I know what its like It scares me at times cos I think I am having a litle stroke when my face goes funny but it doesnt look any different when I look in the morror xx

• Posted

I am exactly the same

My pain started about 3 weeks ago after seeing my physio and having my neck cracked, could this be the cause of my problems?

• Posted

Joyce I am the same as you and I really don't know what's causing it???

• Posted

I get these feelings and I'm getting the results from my neck X-ray, I'll keep you posted.

• Posted

Hi, Joycemadine,

i have a neck disc prolapse and i have numbness, tingling and sometimes nerve twitches to the face, arm, and tongue which needs a further investigating on a second MRI towards the final treatment for me,

the symptoms i have daily are......

>pressure in the nose

>puffy eyelids

>dead arms more to the left side

> pins and needles, tingling from the shoulder to the finger tips

>sharp shooting pains behind my left ear

>migraines

>vertigo, with dizziness, and slight nausea

>numbness on left side of the face slightly

>tongue gets tired if chewing on food too much

>nasal drip at the back of the throat

>neck tightness, stiffness

>blurry vision occasionally in the left eye, and eyes will bloodshot

>upper body weakness

>burning sensation between the shoulder blades

>tiredness

>earaches and tinnitus

>legs occasionally feel light when walking

>mind lapses literally for a second, like brain fog

>fumbling cant grip 100% with my hands

>sensitive to light and smells

• Posted

Hi Sharon thanks for your reply I have exactly the same symptoms. I hope you get your MRI done soon xx

• Posted

Hi Sharon.

I hope that you have had some results by now and they are trying to help you.

• Posted

Hey Sharon, these symptoms are so horrendous. I am so very sorry for you. I just have the cervical and neck pain and tingling in my neck and face. What are they telling you about your issues???
  • Posted

Thank you for posting this because I htought I was NUTS.... I like you thought I am having a stroke. But with further investigation I truly started to realise it is my herniation between C3 -C4 and also C5-C6 that is creating this whoopla. 18 years I have had this plus a surgery to boot, 20 different physicians of all kinds and no results. I am assuming, safe to say I must deal with it; trying too happily do that, makes life much easier~~ I was just more assured to hear someone else has the same symptom as I` Thank you for your post~~~~
    • Posted

Wearybird

I have the same feelings , did the GP diagnose you?

I'm seeing my GP tomorrow so will ask her

• Posted

Hi Laura, TY so much for responding.. I just went 2 weeks ago to a Neurologist and I am scheduled for Brain and Cervical MRI's on Monday. Crazy to say but, I am excited to get this mystery good or bad over with. something is certainly very wrong. Just PRAYING nothing too too serious.. How are you feeling??

• Posted

Hi,

I had an X-ray today on my neck so now it's the waiting game that see if they find anything (which I hope they don't), the tingling in my nose is unbearable at times and I hate feeling this way

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.