More sex drive?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I know most people say Venlaflaxine decreases your sex drive but after I just increased my dosage I feel my sex drive is higher. Has anyone experienced this?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

It happened once on an increase of Ven years ago and only lasted a short while for me. I definitely need a boost in my sex drive. I'm surprised my husband puts up with me. I wonder if I'll ever get it back?!

• Posted

I never really got it back but I am not sure I would put it all down to Ven. Been having lots of problems in my marriage anyway. And even if it is down to Ven - small price to pay: i prefer having an otherwise functional head smile My GAD was really awful. Having said that I never got horny during increases. Only when i am ovulating for a day or two smile

• Posted

Cool! I wonder if it will last more than a few days...does this coincide with your ovulation by any chance?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.