Bankart Lesion Repair

Posted , 3 users are following.

I had an accident 8 months and dislocated my right shoulder and back and on 11 Nov 2015 i have Arthoscopic bankart repair. I have been doing physio regularly and have seen progress but even after 7 months of surgery, i havent gained full range of motion and after doc consultation have been planning for MUA. If there are guys having same problem and went under same condition would like them to share their experience and progress stories so that i would help me and people out there.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I never had surgery, but after months of PT the only thing that gave me real relief was massage that focused on just the shoulder area. Each time I had immediate range of motion increase. Plus some pointers on at home stuff. Tennis balls and a 12 inch roll had helped. I use both as a massage tool. Works wonders!
    • Posted

I'm using a massage machine tht heats nd vibrates on my upper arm for relief..but I just can't seem to get rid of tht continuous throbbing pain at night on my upper arm..I'm so tired of all these painkillers ....considering seeing an orthopaedic

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.