I only lost 2 lbs on Orlistat over 1 month -help

Posted , 3 users are following.

I have been sticking to a low fat diet cut out the usual baddies chocs crisps etc...I have mobility problems due to a disability.  I am so disappointed when I had my weigh in.. What can I do to hasten things up...

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

Just started taking Orilstat x will weigh myself in a week x last time i used it i lost a stone in aonth but did slimming world as well x i will keep you posted on my weightloss journey x i weigh 12st 5 lbs and i should be 9 st 11 lbs for my height which is 5 feet 2 inches x so i'm obese ! X never been this heavy in my life x so miserable x time to do something so also going to slimming world on Thurs x is there anyone who wants to share their weightloss journey with me ? Xx

• Posted

lost a few more pounds although now doing very low carb diet...exercising is difficult for me as I am disabled...have just borrowed a friend's vibro plate to see how that goes...thanks for asking....

• Posted

Hi Grace x sorry about delay but we have just arrived in Florida on hols xx not weighed myself but i have been taking the tablets x i think i have eaten too much fat as got the rins x ha ha x still it's getting rid of the fat x i'm trying to make healthy choices and cook at the villa but it's not easy on hol x especially here xx when i get home i'm back to slimming world with a vengence xx need to lose this weight x it slows me down and depresses me x how's your weight loss going ? Xx

• Posted

i  have lost over 14ls in 4 weeks but i am also exercising as much as i can at the gym as just eating and been on the tablets will not work wonders on its own, i do aqua aerobics and swimming
    • Posted

hi, that's great and I think the key thing here is exercise.  I have just changed to a very low carb diet but still weight loss slow but I cannot go to the gym as I am disabled..I have just borrowed a friend's vibro plate and trying to do 10 minutes every day...will see it that goes...well done you!

• Posted

Prescious, i thought i couldnt go to the gym as i am disabled as well, and have mobility problems, but our doctors have teamed up with local council and they have done me a plan that will make things better, i always used the excuse i cant im disabled, but i am really suprised how much i can do, even aqua fit which is gentle, they are all geared up here for people in wheelchairs..

week 6  21lbs lost.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.