Pass out or fall to sleep while eating or after.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi i hve been having some real bad problems wtith food, stomach sickness and pain wheni i put food in my system, then i will become extremely sleepy before you know it i'm out.when i wake up I'm confused, shakey sweaty , muscle tiredness, pounding heart. I began taking my sugar and it would be down, 63 70, 98, 101, yesterday after eatnig it rose to 140 and stayed there for about 4hrs. This moring i am so sick shakey i had to eat alittle breakfast over a span of 2hrs

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi, 

Clearly you are not well at all. You need to see a doctor soon, if you feel like this again it may be worth phoning 111 to get an out of ours appointment. Nothing we can do over this forum i'm afraid.

Best wishes,

aa

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.