Lower right abdominal pain

Posted , 7 users are following.

I have lower right abdominal pain it has lasted for about two days now and it hurts  and I don't like it. I am constipated. I took two laxatives today and I went to the restroom but I didn't go much. I am 13 years old. I also ate tons of fruit drank water and ate Activia any suggestions what it is or how to fix it? Please tell me the pain does not feel good. It hurts when I sit and feels better when I sit in certain positions. I can make the pain go away when I am active and stuff.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Does your pain move about?  Keep a food diary to check for food intolerances but go to your doctor for a proper diagnosis.
  • Posted

If it is constipation and the pains in your lower right you are pretty backed up.. Are you burping a lot or not feeling like eating? Has this happened before? There's a chance this could be your appendix. Some people have attacks and it settles down again while others the pain gets so bad and spreads right across your belly button and if it gets like that you need to see a doctor asap.

The classic symptoms of appendicitis include:Dull pain near the navel or the upper abdomen that becomes sharp as it moves to the lower right abdomen. ...

Loss of appetite.

Nausea and/or vomiting soon after abdominal pain begins.

Abdominal swelling.

Fever of 99-102 degrees Fahrenheit.

Inability to pass gas.

• Posted

If it is an appendicitis, if you jump up and it hurts like crazy then it could be. Also, am an appendicitis is floating so it's not exactly on the same place. I hope it helps.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.