Message to the Modertor

Posted , 6 users are following.

Is there any possibility of an editing facility being added to forum posts. I find it frustrating that even after rereading a post before submitting it I still manage to make the occassional typo/spelling mistake which I cannot go back to and correct.  An editing facility would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks

2 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

This would be most wecome. I have been out of school 54 years and am quite aware of my shortcommings. I now have a dictionary close by when posting on Patient and do this so I don't look like an illiterate fool. Sometimes adjusting my thoughts as I go dumbing it down just to make my point.

• Posted

I second that request.   Frustrating to not be able to edit my own postings that accidently get posted before I'm ready to submit.  In mean time, I will try to create my stuff in notepad and, when satisfied, copy over to Patient.

• Posted

Great suggestion!....I make the same typo/spelling mistakes often when I'm in a hurry to answer a post and/or my time is limited...This suggestion will be "forwarded" to "Patient" moderator..

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.