I keep feeling cold/hot water all over my body. What should I do?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi, I'm an 18 year old girl and around the beginning of july i started getting heartburn episodes. I felt my chest burning and in pain and it lasted for a while, up until this week but now that i don't feel chest pain or burning, I feel cold water in my stomach all. the. time. It used to only be in my chest and stomach but now its spreading to my back, neck, legs, and arms. I've been taking antacids and trying to eat healthy but nothing is working. I honeslty don't think this is a symptom of GERD even though that's what doctors keep telling me. I don't want to keep going to the hospital just to be told I have gastritis or GERD. It made sense in the beginning why I would have those things because of the chest burning and pan but now I just feel liquid all over me all the time. And i barely eat anymore because I get full so quickly. I'm really scared and I just want this to end. Does anyone know why I could be feeling this liquid everywhere? Now it's started to feel like hot liquid all over me. It's the most uncomfortable thing and it scares me. If anyone has any advice, please let me know. 

I also had an ultrasound done yesterday of my pelvis but I think I should get an abdominal one too. I can feel the liquid everywhere and it's the worst. 

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi yashie have you got any food intorant ? I have acid problems but I have IBS as well if I eat something my body didn't want it used to inflame and cause acid . I now have a Hiatus hernia and slow ospheal dismoblity ( which means the tube that pushes the food down your throat into your stomach don't work as well as it should . The burning liuquid sounds like acid but you might have trapped wind and air with it , try not to panic , eat as healthy as you can try having 6 small meals in stead of 3 check for food intorant and drink water between meals helps your body flush rubbish out drink aloe Vera if the pain hurts your chest just a quick swig after meals , see if these helps God bless sweetie

• Posted

Get tested for H pylori if you haven't already been tested. And keep a food diary of what upsets you and eliminate those foods from your diet. Antacids will only relieve your symptoms but they won't remove the cause

• Posted

Hi I would go & see your GP as soon as you can. Poor you Good luck regards Amanda H 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.