the orange stuff

Posted , 3 users are following.

i have been on oralist for 4 weeks now and i am nearly demented with this orange oil :cry: i have tried keeping a food diary smile and i have discovered the only time i dont have a leak is when i eat chicken :P does this mean i need 2 spend the rest of my life eating chicken :?: :?: :roll:

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

You need to make sure the meat is below 5g of fat per 100g so really lean! Else you will have oil. If you do it properly and follow the fat rule. Nothing over 5g of fat per 100g and no more than 15g per meal you won't get it. Good luck

• Posted

Really! Did his start straight away? In on my 6th day so far and no oil nor any change in bowel movement yet! Should I expect this to happen eventually and how bad is it I did read some people leak it without even attempting to go to the toilet
  • Posted

Suzy the info sheet says no more than 30g of fat a day, no more than 15g in anyone meal. i eat steak lean, chicken, ham, beef. but only once a day etc.

i had oily accidents and i relooked up more about low fat foods etc and since doing that i have had no more oily happenings.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.