Taking Silica worked for me

Posted , 51 users are following.

I had one of these cyst develop in April this year. I thought I'd laid an egg. My whole pelvis was in pain and I went to my local casualty department where they gave me antibiotics.I was in constant pain and was taking painkillers to get through the day, just sitting down was very painful. I came across this website and tried out the salt baths etc, but there is only so much hotwater one can sit in before scalding. I was dubious when someone mentioned taking silica. I went to Holland and Barratts twice and then thought at least I'll have nice hair and nails if it doen't work. But to my surprise the cyst started getting smaller the day I started taking it. That was 5 weeks ago, it's now the size of a pea. I'm so happy women talk as I do not think the medical profession take this condition very seriously.I will be using silica again if I have another cyst, but I'm really hoping that it don't happen again cause I would not wish the pain experienced on my worst ememy. Try it you won't regret it. :D :lol:

7 likes, 64 replies

64 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi, I am currently experiencing my second BC sad , thankfully not as bad as the first the pain then was unbelievable and after only a few hours pain and not knowing what it was ended up in A&E and told straight away had to go to theatre as had bartholins abcess, the operation was fine and got home the following day, but here i am 10 weeks later and going through it all again, was told by A&E two days ago i need operated on again but am going abroad on holiday this weekend so can't be done. I have started taking silica yesterday and am wondering how many you take in the day, i am absolutely desperate at this stage as i don't want my holiday ruined. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
    • Posted

Apologies just managed to reset my password.   Try e silica it will help.
    • Posted

If you private message me (unable to supply website on forum as they will delete).  I can give you advise and best brand for the silica.  Silica has changed my life!!  Anyone is welcome to private message me.  I will reply as it is life changing.  smile 
    • Posted

Hello! I would love to have the link to the website you are talking about! My cysts are actually called Skene's cysts, not the Bartolin's ones, but maybe he silica will work for them too...

Thanks!

Becky Connet

• Posted

Sorry to bother you but I really need your help with this it's driving me crazy do you know what much to take and what kind and where do you spary the silica spary at

• Posted

I will private message you now :-) and no you are not bothering me! xx
    • Posted

Hi Miranda,

Pleaseeeeeeeeeee give me the link for the Silica brand you are using! I do not even know how to private message. And thanks in advance.

Shivonne

• Posted

I noticed a cyst about 3 days ago, started taking silica yesterday at 9pm and I use also tea tree oil with castor oil (topical).  The cyst just drained by itself. It's amazing!

• Posted

Did you mean you’re taking the silica in tablets? Which type is it? Any specific name/brand? What’s the dosage per tablet?
    • Posted

Hello . Are you able to send me the info info for silica ? My barthlon cyst is a size of a golf ball and has been there for 2 years and I'm scared to get the surgery & this week it hurts more then ever . Please help. 

• Posted

Hi Miranda, Sorry I don't know how to private message but would be grateful if you could let me know what silica is best to use. I heard about silcea 30c or something instead of the silica complex?? Any help would be so appreciated! Thanks x

• Posted

Hi dear just looked up on this BC that seems to be bothering us women. Can you please email or message me on the type of Silica I should purchase I am in the uk. Thanks much waiting on your reply
    • Posted

Hi,

Hope you are doing good...!!

I have BC since 2nd baby 2017 july

I went for a surgery drainage for 2 times but after second surgery I got cyst again and was increasing very quickly i was searching for home remedies since last Tuesday i have started silica complex tablets 3times in day

I have water discharges some times but the cyst is getting harders and i started feeling pain can you help me with this please....

• Posted

abcesses need antibiotics and usuallly draining(surgery), or they'll get worse, and you might become unwell, not pleasant when abroad. why couldn't you have had it drained the night seen in a+e and then would be sorted by time went away?
  • Posted

I had to wait two months before being seen by anyone by the time I got my hospital appointment it was too small for them to do anything about it. Was taking pain killers daily. I now use the one a day High Strength Silica complex, plus the added benefits is that it's helping with your hair and nails as well, which is an added bonus. smile
    • Posted

Its great to hear that there is light and treatment at the send of the tunnel. Thank you for your advice. smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.