Feel sick. Worse after eating drinking

Posted , 9 users are following.

Been feeling sick for months

Had endoscopy a year ago and ultrasound on gallbladder

Only thing came back was fatty liver

Tried every tablet going for nausea and ibs. Buscapem etc

Nausea is just getting worse so got prescribed zofran. This is a pretty hardcore tablet to take it seems

Take tonight fir example felt sick after any food and stomach making loud noises. Rumbling in my throat and stomach ache as well as feeling sick. Tried ranitidine but nothing

Felt bad these last year but never this bad. Any advice guess one good think is never been sick but if it carries on this bad it's gonna happen

Really struggling to eat. Get pains for a few hours after no matter what I eat . Even drinking isn't good. 

0 likes, 31 replies

31 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Drink room temp water only. Try ginger chews which are pieces of ginger with sugar and this will help with the noise your tummy makes. Also drink garlic water, pieces of garlic boiled in a kettle and drink hot or cold. Tea is very good for us. Peppermint tea for the stomach and try to find a health food store for milk thistle tablets or even tea this is good also for our stomach. For the nausea make cola syrup that is a can of coke mixed with a lot of sugar take this room temp 1 tbsp 3 times a day, this will eliminate the nausea and reduce acid or gas if any.You can buy cola syrup from any pharmacy if you prefer that, but i make my own, no preservatives in mine. We tend to panic when we dont know whats happening and this also is not good because anxiety becomes the culprit whether we believe this or not its the truth.Stress is also a factor in all of this so try not to stress and try some of what i suggest, they will not make things worse so u have nothing to lose, give it your best shot then hollar back at me to let me know how you are feeling...I am right here and doing everything that i have suggested to you. Knowledge is power and i am always researching to feel better and what i find i will share...
  • Posted

Fatty liver nature reversal require losing a little weight eating no meat using proteins as a replacement such as tofu, its actually great once u season it properly.get echinacea tea, dandelion and milk thistle teas or tablets they will help fix fatty liver issues and eat fat free foods. U will be ok try to stay a little natural. I will post different ways to prepare tofu if u are interested.I replaced my eggs for breakfast with this also, u would never believe it.
    • Posted

Thanks

It's just getting worse

Can hardly eat now cos of the pain

• Posted

Matt dont just sit there go to the emergency room  Do you have anyone to help you? Try putting a cold compress on your side where the pain is and drink some warm water then lay on your right fircabout 20 minute. Relax and dont move for that time. 
    • Posted

They'll just laugh if I go with stomach pain and nausea especially when I haven't been sick

It's just my stomach itself not on the sides

Thanks

• Posted

Matt it sounds like what was happening to me when i ate. I felt pain right after eating so that made me afraid to eat. Do you feel like inside is tight . After all my test found out my stomach was not producing any acid so when i ate my gastrin level got higher and higher and that was what was creating the pain and now i start my day with 1\2 lemon because it does the sane thing as the hcl in the stomach so everytime i eat i have 1\2 of lemon squeezed and i dont have those pains anymore this is something you should check your acid level.
    • Posted

Laugh, this is nothing to laugh about. Pain is not funny. What kind of country do you live in? If someone keep coming back for the same reason it is obvious something is wrong and if they cant figure it out then they need to find a new profession because they are not trying to help you.
    • Posted

Yeah i forgot uk. I thought they were supposed to be the best doc out there. You have told me different. I would classify this as an emergency , wouldnt you. If the pain is so bad that it is stopping you from eating then wouldnt you say , thats an emergency. I would. I am in the us virgin islands and they have never turned me away if i had to go there, no matter how many times ,  someone always found  a test to run on me to find out what going on. You need to find out exactly whats going on. It has to be more than they say. Fatty liver......
    • Posted

I'm hoping that the fact I haven't vomited is a good sign
    • Posted

Matt, i think thats great that you are not vomiting but are you eating? After all u said u r still having a lot of pain and u r not eating. What about soup. Can u eat soup with potatoes and carrots so you can get some kind of nutrients in your body and its not to hard to digest. Please take care of yourself and you have to eat.
    • Posted

Matt this may sound a little far fetched but a hernia can cause you discomfort like that and so can a parasite (worms) and in males thats exactly where it hurts. Do some research on you own and see what you can do at home to check and treat.
    • Posted

I'm just worried it might be cancer

I'll book into doctors and read what you suggested

Thanks

• Posted

I hope it helps and then u can see the light at the end of the runnel again. Good luck and let me know what you found out and i will alao do aome research on your behalf. That what friends are for.
    • Posted

You dont have to have swelling, it depends on where it is.
    • Posted

Hello matt.. How are you? Any improvement in your condition? I'm also experiencing the same signs and symptoms.. Is there any method or home treatment you find useful?.. Would u mind if i ask how old are you?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.