This spot appeared under my right nipple.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi,

so this spot, patchy and darker than my skin, appeared a few years ago. I wasn't really worried about it. My brother has a birth mark at the same place and I thought it was the same for me, but far after my birth hehe. Anyway, it grew darker and bigger over the time, yet it isn't huge. I'm beginning to sweat over this now since it became more apparent and little pimples started to grow on it. Just on it, not anywhere else on my chest.

I'm a 22 yo male. What is your opinion about this?

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Robert, when I first started to read this,  I thought you must be in your 40s, not 22!

To me, it just looks like a spot but, as with everything if you are at all worried, ask a Pharmacist or go to your GP

• Posted

Hi Robert~

I would suggest that if this gets worse, go see your GP. Not being a Dermatologist, it's hard to say with just a picture. If I only had a picture to go on, I'd say its a case of pimples.  If they are following a nerve line, it could be shingles (if you have had Chicken Pox) the only thing against that theory is the lumps seen to gave pus in them whereas the Shingles are more like a blister.  I'd go and see what your doc says.

frustrated smile

• Posted

Hello, Robert. I have the exact same thing. Mine is above the right nipple. Now irritated the same way. Also had since birth. Only the second time it's become inflamed like this. Last time was about a year ago. I am 42. Hoping you have a diagnosis now, since it says it's been over a year ago. Thanks in advance for any ideas.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.