Blood pressure

Posted , 3 users are following.

trying natural ways of lowering Bp. Beet root garlic fruit walnuts . Feel great but not  lowering Bp anybody had good results naturally

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

If only.

That is the annoying thing I was already eating all the good things. Add to your list spinach, broccoli, hawthorn leaves flowers and berries, porridge oats, oat milk for cholestrol lowering. They all seem to help when increased at first, then just like the doctors pills they become less effective. The only thing is they wont cause side effects like the pills.

• Posted

Thankyou for your info. the side effects are horrendous.I had guests over on Sunday and when they went home my BP was sky high. I lay down for 20mins and done my relaxation that I learn in anti natal a long time ago and it came down about 20 but it still too high. but I feel fine ...it' checking my BP that causes the anxiety.
  • Posted

Really the only thing that makes a marked difference is exercise
    • Posted

when I took the medication I couldn't walk the only thing I wanted to do was lie flat on my back I couldn't even sit. it felt like my pelvis had cracked in half.....what damage was that doing. I walk miles every day and I feel fine. as I say it is only when I take my BP it causes anxiety.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.