my leg ulcers

Posted , 4 users are following.

Im a 31 year old male, reasonably healthy, a little overweight, I dont smoke and only drink once a month at most. Ive had ulcers mainly on my left leg for over 10 years. The worst ulcer covered about 10 inches of my lower leg and remained for over 3 years. I was at hospital twice a week for dressing changes, often on antibiotics for infections and usually on painkillers. Since my first ulcer broke out the longest time my leg has been 'healthy' is about 5 months. Im finding that when the ulcers come back they take longer to get rid of. My left leg is heavily scarred from the ulcers. Its bloody annoying. At times it gets me down.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

sir give  ur full investigation  about ur leg ulcer or tell ur final diagnosis what type of ulcer 
  • Posted

Dear Sir, 

I have a lot of extremely positive experience, but I would like to particularly draw the attention of those who are suffering from long-time persistent skin problems, such as wounds. Over the years I suggested the Arquebuse Water with 75 herbs to countless of friends, whose families had these kind of problems. In many cases the wounds recovered fully, epithelization occurred. It was simply indescribable the gratitude what I got. The most recent case, I suggested to my dermatologist friend to buy the Arquebuse Water with 75 herbs to her husband who had an ulcerated hole in the sole. For several years he had an unhealed wound about 2 cm deep and 5 cm in diameter. My friend works as a dermatologist in a clinic in Budapest, but she could not help her husband. She started to use the herbal essence. The full epithelization took four full months. Dermatologist colleagues came over from other institutes to look at the incredible results. My dermatologist friend happily called the Swiss producer and reported the miracle that happened to her husband. It was a beautiful day for everyone! 

Hope you get better !

• Posted

I really hope your legs have healed since writing your post.. It doesn't seen fair that you have leg ulcers at your age.. too young..  My husband leg ulcers  started  in his mid 50's he's now 62 , they seem to be getting worse.. the pain he is in, is chronic.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.