Itching of the scrotum more than 3 years

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello. Help me with advice. For more than 3 years of tormenting itching scrotum. Lying in urology: handed over analyzes on all infections. The result is negative. Said everything is normal. Do not know what to itch. Treated by a dermatologist. The same analyzes on blood sugar + + a bunch of ointments, tablets. Scraping mushrooms did. All too clear. Nothing helps. Uzi on crop or even something like this is called - was also. Then one dermatologist sent to the laser clinic. Was 3 or 4 times at them. The laser is directed to the area of itching + intravenous laser. Went to 0. The effect nervopatologa. Said that in the nervous system can be. Attributed sedatives. Itching subsides. Saves cauterizing alcohol. Runs for a while, but not always. On the skin of any changes (redness, spots, flaking, stickiness) is nothing there. Tell me who else to turn. Already a lot of money to spend all this time and no one can not help. I can attach a photo. Thank U.

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

If you have had a lot of tests that have all turned out to be negative, look for another cause, such as your washing powder or shower gel etc..

Try to get air circulating, don't wear tight clothes

• Posted

It it could be an allergy. To soaps, clothing material, any thing on that area. Try eliminating the current use of detergents and body soaps, deodorants,cologne etc. 

Use only glycerin soap for body clense, and allergenic detergents. Keep a diary of all products, meds and supplements.

Also antihistamines can help with the itching. It would keep me awake the stinging/itching for years.

Ask UR doc for a prescription if none of the over the counters antihistamines work. I get something similar, the itching is maddening. As it turns out it could be anything from side effects of arthritis to allergies that is causing the itching. So I take antihistamines really works well for me. Finally after years of searching I still have no idea what causes the itching but antihistamines work and that's all I can do for now.

good luck...

• Posted

I noticed that when I go to the toilet - the itching goes away.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.