Bad infestation :( please help

Posted , 71 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Right we're do I start with this rolleyes

I've had worms since last September which is almost 7 months

The worms are white and small

I've take ovex about 10-15 times in the past 6 months

I've taken pripsen about 4 times

Nither have worked sad

My nose has been itching and realy bad inching anus which is. Depressing me

Could this be anything other than threadworms(which I've sent a stool sample and sticky tape test off and all come back negative)

Is there any 1 out there that can make my life Easyer this is causing me to be depressed all the time.

Thank u

5 likes, 106 replies

106 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Sorry Terrorball20 I have not totally gotten rid of these things. I thought I had for a while. After my second colonoscopy and second dose of Albenza I really thought they finally had gone. I am still amazed that no lab here can find any worms in anything I have sent to them. It was difficult to get that dose from the Gastroenterologist too. For some reason they don't think it should take but 1-2 doses to get rid of these things!

They recently came back. I have found one thing that really helps control them and that is Pumpkin Seeds. Suprising that they help but I have begun to think that once you have these things you really can never get rid of them.

They do go to other areas when they are under attack in the colon. They seem to move very efficiently through the body. And yes they do get on your face, in your nose and ears, in your vagina, and in your eyes. These things are just horrible.

Unfortunately the Ovex you took does seem to make them worse. I have also noticed that they seem to be very active after drinking wine and eating chocolate. I tried to eat sugar free chocolate and they were worse.

I am continuing to wash my sheets in hot water with Borax every day. I vacuum every week sometimes twice a week and clean the toilet every day. They do "shift" and become very active as the spring temperatures become warmer. I think this is their laying time of year. And you do spread them back and forth between you and your spouse and children. The eggs can attach themselves to your skin and are very hard to see. I have begun to make sure I use a wash rag to scrub them off. It is almost impossible to see them.

My next attempt at killing these things is to continue to thoroughly clean and take dog wormer, if I can find it. I don't relish the thought of killing my liver to get rid of them.

Keep washing everything you sleep on and around your bed. Vacuum. Be careful when you cleain the toilet, especially around the bottom near the floor. Throw away all bathroom rugs, they eggs attach to them too. If you have pets worm them, shampoo, and brush them regularly. Even check your eyeglasses for eggs on the inside and outside of the lens. Use pet ear cleaner for your ears and try to dig out any eggs attached in the earcanal. Check your cell phone and clean regularly per the manufactures recommendation. Be really careful when cleaning dust from the house and clean it regularly. The eggs do settle in the dust and when you disturb the dust the eggs are flying in the air.

My next attempt to rid myself of these things is to have the house exterminated for general pests. Hope that helps.

Good Luck

We all are going to need it!

• Posted

Hello ..I was reading some of the issues from people and yours stuck out more to me and I'm in dis believe that I'm talking aloud to anyone at all..but you strike me as someone with big shoulders and a pretty good ear. I

I know for sure from research and not from doctors that I am one of the chosen ones that have been selected for whatever reason...although I'm angry about these taking over my body I'm even more pi""ed off they have taken my life ...husband and family thinks I'm flipping crazy. Even if I have the courtasy to AGAIN show what is inside me that is coming from both ends ...I will only hear"well there not really moving" so I pull at my hair and stay awake all night freaking myself out ...then battling with myself to stop this ....i know better and its not true.!!

But it is true every time I go to bathroom and it impossible to not check (no matter how disturbing) which is why I'm here. Awhile bavj when this began the worm like invaders had actually began in a very bad would I got on the shin bone...it was badly infected in spite of clinic care daily..when I first saw my leg actually moving I puked. But was more sick finding that no one else saw it..then I saw them coming from the wound ...and I got a little tap tap on the forehead..telling me that the organisms and parasites sometimes appear when the wound is so infected.!!i said WHAT....ive had many of infections and there NEVER was worms showing up for the party!!! .imi asked do they get worse or do they go away...My answer was ..of course they go away.....my only triumpth was the look i got when they heard the doctor see and say the bugs were real. But they travelled thru my colon and body and no believers even having évidence...whats a few little worms im told from the ones who love me...now there not small at all ........my nose had tripled in size and the other ...well there very weird shapes almost animal like that have the worms inside them ..its like im a cacoon for them and the have found a cacoon inside me to breed. There huge and im so scared ..i actualy keep returning to the videos i have in hopes i was halucinating..have you heard or seen this ..? Most people would advise a doctor but i know my family will go against me and doctor will too in fear of his own neglagince..i not asking you professionaly rather your thoughts and suggestions...if any..Thank you..sincerly..Teri-Anne

• Posted

Hi ... I just read what you wrote and I was blown away because it was so much like my experience. I was pretty sleep deprived and I was seeing delusions. It all started on Friday. I don’t remember what happened to me but I was told that I had an overdose on  these pills Tylenol and codeine, plus Xanax. My husband came home on his way to an appointment and he stopped by to check in  me and the door to the house was wide open and I was face down on the floor with very little clothing and I was rushed to the ER. I don’t even remember why I was taking them and why I took so many.  All that I remember is waking up in a hospital and I was there all weekend recovering but once we went home which was yesterday  and at first I saw tons of these ants EVERYWHERE! Black ones and white ants too which was odd.. and they were able to fly and it was all very crazy my husband saw nothing.. there were some ants but nothing like what I saw. He sprayed the windows where they were coming in through  and than I was done with the ants. Next I started hearing things, and that didn’t stop all night. It was all very crazy. Than I saw the worms EVERYWHERE I WAS HYSTERICAL and my husband was really getting p****d I think I remember and we were both  deprived of sleep which made manners so much worse then I swore they were under my skin and I tried to get them out and it just resulted with having marks all over me   and I saw them on my husbands face and I was really hysterical at this point. We were lying in bed watching TV. I was straight tripping out hearing and seeing things on my tv and the worms they were flying /gliding and there were tiny eggs black ones and white ones and on the dresser below the TV I saw these animals made of the worms and than worms were flying around one was a rabbit and the other looked like a hamster and the worms were coming out of the wormy animals. I couldn’t sleep I was just paralyzed in fear and everywhere I looked I saw them and the visions and hearing the same weird things. It was hell! After I read your experience I couldn’t believe how similar it was to mine. So I’m curious what came about your experience. 
    • Posted

I have had pinworms for around 5 years i have tried meds none seem to work what im trying now is garlic cloves there freeze dried u can get them at Wal-Mart have u experienced heavy breathing it could be from pinworms
  • Posted

It feels like ure in hellWhat did the colonscopy come up with. I've seen enougher doctor he said he doesn't have a clue and hasn't dealt with out like this. So Aprenty he s getting advice. From a specilist

Have you try anti tapeworm

Drugs

• Posted

The pictures of the colon were unusual since only half was cleaned out by the the laxatives. The doctor took a sample of that area and the lab did not identify anything! They only gave me another Albenza as a "trial". Thank goodness it really did help. But the continued eating of Pumpkin Seeds helped me turn the corner and rid my body of most of the worms. I have not had the larger worms since taking the last Albenza. Albenza is a Tapeworm treatment I think. They really don't want to give more than one. None of the doctors seem to want to bother informing themselves of the correct treatment when one has a bad infestation. I think since the labs cannot diagnose worms it is hard for doctors to take the chance in prescribing this medication.

My most recent problem is with them laying eggs around my eyes, this is really scary and they are very hard to get rid of. I assume they are in my eyes and the corners of my eyes since it seems they spew eggs on the inside of my glasses. I am beginning to heal the area at the sides of my face where I scrubbed off the skin trying to remove the eggs and small worms. I don't know how anyone that works could stand fighting these things. It takes so much time. I have not tried to find the dog wormer for tapeworms yet since it is only available by vetscrip. I just don't know if I am brave enough to take this without talking to my vet.

• Posted

maby you jast have yeast woman, candida man. another word food allergy.
  • Posted

I would have thought a colonoscopy would have shown them if you had worms? Don't get me wrong I have had worms myself so I am not saying you are making it up but why can they not be seen on colonoscopy? I'd love to have one done to make sure mine are gone. I took Ovex 5 weeks in a row and finally now feeling better thank God. I'm now at the stage where I have to think do I still have them or not which is great because before I KNEW I had them even though haven't actually seen one of the little blighters this time round!!!
    • Posted

These things can move through your tissue!  I cleaned out before my colonoscopy and the next day I was in so much pain while they moved through my tissue to back to my colon.  Now they are all through me. I am dying from them. Terry Rose
  • Posted

Ok, I can't argue that it seems strange that no lab work can find these creatures but so far none. One of the problems is that when small they are very hard to see and they dissolve in water.These worms have many forms and seem to be very different at each stage except when they are adults. As far as the colonoscopy not finding them, from my experience and what I have read about them they are able to move away from an area and hide very well. They do connect and move together. It seems to be a vibration communication? These are not like pin worms that just clump up and never move except to the anus. I currently have them in my eyes and ears and I went to two Optometrists and one Opthmathologist. The Opthmathologist only saw scratches on one of my eyes after dialating. The Optometrist treatment was eye drops with boric acid 4 times a day. It was not long until they began to come out of my eyes to lay their eggs around my eyes. These creatures are able to put out a kind of acid and sink into the skin. I think that is why they are so hard to find on a colonoscopy. Even the young ones seem to be carrying an egg pouch on their tail now. The eggs are little black specs and they do not wash off, I am not sure how they get attached. Once you have them on your skin and see that even after washing they are there you will realize why it is so hard to get rid of them. They seem very aggressive. The ones that have left my eyes are about an inch long and they are yellowish and slither like a snake would to move. They can move very fast and seem to have a very light touch until they decide to latch on and lay.

I wish I knew someone who really wanted to try to catch and diagnose one of these things but so far I have not found anyone. My family doctor just wants to send me elsewhere for someone else to treat me. And NO DOCTOR wants to treat something that they cannot get lab work to certify the diagnosis. So I am eating my Pumpkin Seeds and washing and cleaning still to try to keep them under control. If they continue to get worse I will be forced to go looking again for someone to treat me.

• Posted

I am so sorry to hear you are in the same boat I am.  Black speck appeared jumping onto me two years ago from my garden.  I believe they were in the bags of soil and mulch from Home Depot.  They burrow in to skin as soon as they land.  They are black or white.  I have also seen lite brown and reddish ones.  I saw a Dr. in Arlington, TX that said he had seen these things in Africa.  He told me they are microscopic when they hatch and I have seen white ones 3"-4" long looking like dried spaghetti and a black one 6" long looking like a fuzzy pencil.  He told me that when my heart can't pump any more because of all the parasites in me, I will drop dead.  I feel this is soon.  I lived in San Antonio, Texas then and my house was full of them.  Now in am in Hamilton, Ohio.  I see them everywhere I go.  All hotel, restaurants everywhere you walk into.  I have had white or black fibers land on my clothes.  They grow and turn hard after that.  I have pulled long whitish things out of my fingers.  I poo out black ones and because they are in me and my tissue is swollen I can only go poo if I take lots of stool softeners and a laxative every few days.  They come out of my hands too.   Then it seems we have a mold that follows us everywhere my husband and I go.  My husband's sister and husband visited us in Tx and took the parasites back to her house.  We sold our infected house, sending most of our furniture to friends.  They are rather I'll because they have the burrowing parasite already in there house but now they have the stinging mold too.  They are doomed.  The mold has never been identified  or the burrowing ones either. I have acid coming up all the time.  Between these two they have been able to move water to where they want it and as it is hard to breath, I know they take water to my lungs.  I have the burrowing ones come up from my stomach and into my mouth when and after I eat.  It is really bad.  I am so sorry to tell you this really bad new. I look forward to seeing my Mom and Dad and everyone who has died.  I pray the Lord takes me soon.  My husband does not believe these things I tell him are true.  He won't look at what my fingers to see what they look like now.  Black specks and dried skin from the mold.  I am sorry. Every one will die. People see these and like my husband say they have always been here but the were not here two years ago! Again I am sorry to bring so bad news.
    • Posted

Terry76684, I believe I got  mine from  play sand  (for kids sand piles) I purchased at Walmart.  The baby larvaes are all over the carpet in my apartment, then there are some that look like maggots  everywhere.  They bite me and it hurts, they are inside me and yet a stool test came up negative for worms.  However, they only tested for 3 types of worms, and I read there are over 100 species of worms, and only tests for 40 of them.  They come out of my skin too.  I have pictures and I have kept samples of some.  I also live in Texas, in a Dallas suburb. I know they are killing me, I am already in bad health and now to fight all this everyday makes me want to give up.  I have been taking a cleanse from the Health Food Store which helps, WormWood is the name of it.  Also, I have been using KM which is a booster for the body.  I have a sonogram of my veins scheduled for the end of the month, that should be interesting.  Would love to talk to you, since you are the first person I have heard of that also got it from sand. Best of luck to you Terry.
    • Posted

Terry76684, I believe I got  mine from  play sand  (for kids sand piles) I purchased at Walmart.  The baby larvaes are all over the carpet in my apartment, then there are some that look like maggots  everywhere.  They bite me and it hurts, they are inside me and yet a stool test came up negative for worms.  However, they only tested for 3 types of worms, and I read there are over 100 species of worms, and only tests for 40 of them.  They come out of my skin too.  I have pictures and I have kept samples of some.  I also live in Texas, in a Dallas suburb. I know they are killing me, I am already in bad health and now to fight all this everyday makes me want to give up.  I have been taking a cleanse from the Health Food Store which helps, WormWood is the name of it.  Also, I have been using KM which is a booster for the body.  I have a sonogram of my veins scheduled for the end of the month, that should be interesting.  Would love to talk to you, since you are the first person I have heard of that also got it from sand. Best of luck to you Terry. 0  Report this reply to beverly864
    • Posted

Good Day, and how do i begin? I live in NJ. and up until i moved into a house 1yr half ago ive never experienced bizzaro files as I do here every single day . I can go on and on about the different weird issues That has my significant other ready to call the loopy hospital, I kno im suffering and i kno what jumps and latches on to my legs arms body. I have wounds that dont go away , I can go on and on. I seen a dr typing up that this actually be Bird poo parasite , that is considered a mite but are wickedly deceiving, and starts off as a singular cell, so it can start off in the water supply then gradually connect and start to form other to anything as a host or they become so saturated where you can see its own species right before your eyes and GET this the loom like worms but are indeed supposedly a mite , they don't know how, they pick and choose they're hosts, but there can be a hundred people in a room of infestation, and only 1 person will become they're host . That's another reason everyone thinks we're crazy. But look into bird poo mites see if anything resembles ive given in. And stopped fighting. There still here everyday. And i know the infection started in this house years And years ago. And the dog has the same things. With pinworm supposedly untransferable for a dog to pass on too humans. Check it out though

• Posted

Hey Terry hope u got rid of the parsites what kind of parisite do u have if ur still on this site i just wanted to ask how your doing

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.