Different brands

Posted , 4 users are following.

I am sorry if this has been discussed before.

I have a very enlarged prostate and need to take Tamsulosin and have just got a distinct impression that one of the brands, Pamavax, gives me a cold like feeling in the head whereas Diffundox does not.

Am I imagining things or could this be true?

Both work equally well as far as urinating is concerned.

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

There is another side effect and that is Retarded , little or no Ejaculate or feeling..Well what i did, and maybe's its only going to work on me, but i stopped taking the tablet for 2 days and Yippeeeeeeeeeee i managed intercourse with all the pre-requisite effects.  Obviously this might not be adviseable but it wored for Me. Was like being a Young Man again...and my Partner was delighted ;-)
  • Posted

I'm on the same plus tolterodine. Don't know which one gives me dry mouth and stuffy nose but you're not alone there.
  • Posted

eYes, different brands are slightly different. ThE pharmacy is always rotating the brand. I don't know if they do it by accident or on purpose.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.