zopiclone addict

Posted , 10 users are following.

i been on zopiclone for over 20 years , still get 28 3.75s on a friday of my gp,im buying off line too, i can go through a box of 28 7.5s in one day just to feel normal , i use aprox 28 7.5s a day if i can afford , but i dont wantto do this any more i feel fuzzy headed when  i wake up, i cry when i wake up every day, again i dont tell my gp of the amount for fear il loose those 28 , 3.7.5s , i need help but dont know what to do 

0 likes, 54 replies

54 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Wow. How do you function during the day on that amount of zops.  If I take more than one a night, I feel hung over next day.   The strange thing is I find that I don't sleep any better or longer if I do take more, I still wake up at the same time every morning, no matter what time I fall asleep. I usually get around five or six hours, for which I am grateful.   Why don't you try cutting down the amount you take by around half, or just reduce gradually.  You really are in overdose mode at the moment.  Lots of people on here can help and advise, so have a go.
  • Posted

YOU really need lots of help; What on earth bothers you so much that you

need oblivion. 

I can't believe your doctor hasn't noticed that you are ""Off your head ""

Tell him. you have to start somewhere. We can talk to you ,but he can guide you

So. get a grip and go and see him.

• Posted

That's a bit

Harsh Jacqueline 

and it's really not helpful or any of your business why the poor women needs oblivion.    It isn't about that anyway

addiction is a very complicated issue 

I have the t shirt to prove it.   Rehab etc 

• Posted

Not harsh  at all. we all come onto this forum for help, sometimes a 

push is needed to get some help, if the reasons  for her problems maybe

are what others are suffering from,and advice can be offered.Sometimes

the answer is staring people in the face and they can't see it until they

TALK about it 

• Posted

every thing, im in a place i hate living and cant get a exchange and well this box isnt big enough to tell you i dont get * off my head* i just function with them , with out  cant rolleyes
    • Posted

i would go to rehab to get off of them ,but were  live mental health support isnt great ,but i feel i shouldnt have been allowed to get so far into addiction , i ddnt ask to be hooked, were a herion user will chosen to take that, if that makes sence xx
    • Posted

Your response does seem harsh Jaqueline. I cringed when I read your words "get a grip". It's a bit like telling someone with depression to pull their socks up. Perhaps you could have worded things a bit more tactfully. 
    • Posted

Agree.     Very harsh.  It's like when people say to me me get a griip

if I could get a grip don't you think I would 

• Posted

my response was probably due to the fact that I am so depressed at the moment,with no help from anyone   That comment from Denise just tipped my scales. A little understanding from you lot would be nice .Don't jump until you know the facts .

Want to have another go at me ?? Be my guests.

• Posted

Sorry.  We all need compassion. For each other    No judging

hooe you're feeling better xx 

• Posted

Sorry Jacqueline, I tried to say that tactfully but obviously failed. I certainly don't want to have a go at you. I too suffer from depression, alongside chronic physical ill health. Hugs to you xx
    • Posted

Hi Tess ,thank you, It just highlights how fragile we are,a wrong word,a misunderstood action, the frustration that tips us over the edge,and then 

i just have an inner explosion, because no one listens ,or care or helps.

As you see Tessa,it's not even 6 am yet,but I am wide awake 

wonering what awful thing is going to hit me today

Double hugs back Tessa xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.