urethral pain and burning in legs.and toes.

Posted , 7 users are following.

Has anyone had urethral pain linked with burning sensation in the buttocks legs and.toes? This is what I have and the urologist said there is no connection, well believe me there is!!

When I wee I get the burning in both feet and in my right buttock, the right side of urethra burns and I have irritation for the rest of the day. I have no utility and have had this pain for four years now, please help....urologist signed me out and said it will go..4 years ago, I'm male and 38yrs old.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Barry.

Have you asked your GP for a second opinion? They may be able to refer you to a different urologist.

Is the burning constant every time you go to the toilet or does it only occur occasionally?

• Posted

Hi Justin, I have now seen two.different urologists, it is every time I pass urine, even worse.today as I feel it in my right hand too.
  • Posted

If it's been 4 years since you saw someone, and the sensation is still there, I would definitely suggest going back to your GP and expressing your concern.
  • Posted

I would have a mri, check for pinch nerve, nerves wrap around your groin area. Neurosurgeon will read results
  • Posted

Barry, Justin,  Lynda.. I hope by now thqt you have taken Lynda's best advice. Your urologist should have snet you to a neurosurgeon the mment t he heard leg/foot pain. these jerks should be sue for shrugging it  off IDUNN! DUH! I'm not a dr and neither is Lynda but she figured it out. or at least the right direction. so anyone with med training ought to. i am home 10 days from a laminectomy, all previous symptoms gon. only now is left surgical pain an dfrequent painful urination. I was researching for that when I saw your plight. I hope you have ofrundthe solution by now. Some GPs are great, but what we need are good diagnosticians or be proactive for ourselves. I hope you've found the right. And next time refuse to leave the room until the Dr. offers you some alterntives and makes some calls on your behalf. in front of you.  All best,Merilyn

• Posted

I have the same. I thought maybe it was herpes messing with my urethra and nerves. I have pain in my elbow joints too. It all started for me 4 months after protected sex with a sex worker.

• Posted

Did you fix the problem? ive been having something similar for 4 months... Swollen opening of meatus, urge to urinate, frecuent burning sensation on tip (without urinating), discomfort, darken urethra opening and sometimes pinching sensation of right toe and burning sensation on both feet (I don't know if those symptoms are linked). Did STD test one months after initial symptoms and all negative, diabetes test and negative, three times urine tests and negative.... went to urology and explained, he said It looks normal, a little bit irritated but it will go away eventually... I'm 100% my meatus doesn't look normal cause I know how it looked before. I'm tired of feeling this discomfort...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.