Have any one take TCM Treatment for bronchiectasis

Posted , 7 users are following.

I read some fourum that TCM Treatment for bronchiectasis give good result. some bronchiectasis patient said that too. any one tried this Treatment ?. there is a patent TCM medicine for bronchiectasis

TCM -Traditional chinese medicine

2 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

I wondered what TCM was ..so thanks for adding that..I have wondered myself, I was only Dx in August this year, so am interested in what is available! 
    • Posted

Search for "google patent tcm bronchiectasis" you will get the herbs name. before we try we should hear from some one who already take this . thats why i asked this. 

• Posted

Thanks for that post - very interested. However, I am always very cautious about medicines that have not been tested to any great extent.  I would be interested in hearing from others.

Best wishes

• Posted

Hi

There is lots of clinical trial for this treatment. search for "clinical trial tcm bronchiectasis"

• Posted

Thank you planet for that info have had a look at clinical trials, but nio too sure about outcome, I am more interested in what could possibky help breathlesness
  • Posted

i would be interested to know mmore about TCM for treatment of cronic  bronchiectasis

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.