I feel happier on these drugs but I know it is not right.

Posted , 4 users are following.

I order speed on line. That makes me giggle and clean, clean clean. Plus I memorize jokes and tell them to people.

On the morphine I become a very understanding person and want to help out in other people's homes.

Does anybody know how long it takes to do cold turkey from morphine?

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Can speed give you, make you in the end have a nervous breakdown or feel like ur losing ur mind after use of around 7 months? Thanks
    • Posted

Extended use of any drugs is going to have an effect on your mind, it's pretty impossible that it wouldn't.. but if you take the right steps and get plenty of rest, eat good protein rich food, and keep relationships positive there is no reason that all shouldn't come right smile

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.