Blistering

Posted , 2 users are following.

Since early morning have had lots of blisters appear on and around my feet and toes..sure looks like hfam...any over the counter meds for this???

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Hi Squasher,

A couple of questions, have you had itchy feet or have they been at all smelly over the last wee while? 

Bathing them in a bit of warm salt water, then drying them off well and then popping a mild solution or slightly diluted solution  of witch hazel, on top of perhaps a bit of fungal /non itch cream such as Athletes foot cream.

After that if you reduce your full fat dairy and sugar intake for about three days. Where possible stay off cheese and chocolate.  

The other question, have you changed your washing powder or do you wear wellies a lot or rubber shoes? 

• Posted

Hi Judi,

Haven't had any itchiness at all. Have now got small mouth ulcers..think its most probably hand foot and mouth. 😷

• Posted

Hi Squasher. 

Thank you for letting us know that there has been no itching

Both can be controlled by diet, as well as reducing stress, although I know the latter isn't easy to do. 

If you want you could either message me, or type up here what you eat and drink on a daily basis, 

Sometimes our individual chemical balances can be knocked for six after emotional traumas, stress or being under par -  perhaps after another illness or an operation. These experiences could have been anything from 6 months to a year prior to these blisters arriving.

Would try and stay off Gluten, full dairy and heavily sugared products. Try and up Green flat cabbage,  broccoli, long green beans, green chillies and ginger and where possible try and stay away from citrus fruits.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.