Litlle red spots on Penis, no symptoms, Help plz

Posted , 39 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hi, i've add those little spots since i'm sexually active i got no symptoms whatsoever and i'm kinda afraid to see my doctor, can you guys tell me what it is ?

Thank you

0 likes, 44 replies

44 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Hi R95656 - your symptoms may be consistent with Balanitis - it's a condition that can be easily treated. For more information, take a look at our health information article on the topic: https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet?utm_source=forum&utm_medium=reply

• Posted

Hello i have two red shine spots on my penis no distcharg not sore, i think t my be Balanitis ,

what do you recomend i use to treat them?

kind regards paul

• Posted

I am also facing a similar problem, i wanna know what these spots are?
    • Posted

These may be pearly papules. They are not harmful and occur naturally. Don't worry.

• Posted

Hi I think I’m having the same problem with this I’m not sexually active and I have two spots that are red don’t know what they really know what it is ones in my head and a little under mines
    • Posted

do you know what this might be ?? it is specially visible when erect,there is no pain whatsoever ,btw the other thing is this little pimple like structures on the foreskin ,any opinions

• Posted

A couple of things come to mind.

1. given that the rashes appear both on the glans and shaft of the penis, tend to imply that threre is an allergic reaction.  You state that you are sexually active, is it vaginal or rectal intercourse, whether homosexual to hetro sexual?

Do you use a condom, with spermicide? (I know that you state that it is unprotected, but has this being the case for some time?)

In both cases it could be that you have a reaction to the spermicide used eitther on the condom itself, or if you are not using a condom when penetrating your (female) partner and she uses as spermicide foam placed in to the vagina then you could be reacting to that.

Does the rash feel itchy and are there "pustules" albeit small forming, if they are carrying a fluid, it could either be a form of acne, or a blood infection.

If you masturbate, or being masturbated, alternatively upon penetration there is an irritation, at worst pain, then there is something more serious, going on, particularly if you are having problems reaching orgasm, indeed ejeactualtion.

If you are acheicing ejaculation is the semen a normal pinkish white,it does it have traces of red, which may be blood.

When you urinate either during the course of the day, or after sex, is there any pain (no matter what level) around the glans of the penis or further down the shaft as far as the testes and the prostate gland?

Do you wash the genitals after you have finnished your intercourse and sexual activities with your partner, and if so how soon after?

You shoud wash certainly the glans and shaft of the penis and since it  would appear that you are not circumcised, do you wash behind the foreskin and the area it covers with an anti-ceptic type soap.

Most importantly does you partner have any of these symptons whether it is on his genitals or anal areas.

I would suggest that you cease all sexual contact for say a week and clean around the glans and shaft of the penis every night, showering away the excess and drying of the area with a soft towel. 

There is no reason why you cannot still be sexually active with your partner, just not on a penetrative basis.  You can still masturbate eachother and should (of course) wash you hands or have a shower after your sexual intercourse "session" has finished.  Again making sure  that you rinse behind the foreskin and the glans of the penis.

If you are still having problems, and particularly if your parnter is or has developed the condition then you need more serious medical intervention.

• Posted

I'm having sex without condom with my girlfriend only vaginal, just gives a lot of head though, i see the red spots way better after i shower & after sex so yeah i think that's allergic but i just don't know to what, i never had that before rolleyes

The little spots are like under the skin you don't sense them at all when you touch so there is so fluids, i had no pain whatsoever, no sense of burn, we always have sex more than 1h though dunno if it's normal or not i take a lot of time before i can actually cum, and my girlfriend got no problem

Thx for the fast rep anyway i'm a bit better knowing it's probably allergic

• Posted

Hi R95656,

Your pictures look exactly like what's going on with me. Did you ever find out what it was? I'm pretty concerned but just saw this post that it may be a reaction and it gave me hope!

Please let me know what your result was.

Thank you

• Posted

Hi Ryan311342,

I have the same symptoms. Have you had a diagsosis?

• Posted

I have the same symptoms did you ever get a correct diagnosis / resolution ?

Don

• Posted

Hi Don,

I see the thread is rather dead - I have the same symptoms and was wondering if you found a diagnosis... from doing some other reading it seems like an simple infection. Let me know.

• Posted

no I am still looking doctor thought it could be Herpes but not it, still investigating, I wonder if anyone on the thread has a definate diagnosis.

Don   

• Posted

Looks like a yeast infection, has your girlfriend had a yeast infection lately?
    • Posted

I finally went to see a dermatologist and he has diagnosed it as Scabies. Finally after several visits to my primary care .     
    • Posted

Can you get it after having sex with your girl who has a yeast infection?
    • Posted

Yes.  Yeast infections can be transferred both ways.
    • Posted

Hi don are you sure it is not herpes? I gave my blood to test and i am very worried and scared too...plz Reply
    • Posted

The picture looks exactly like what's going on with me. What is it and what can I do

• Posted

It would be easier to help if you started a new thread and posted a pic.  This is my standard cut and paste for balanitis though:

If it's balanitis, then these links may help:

https://patient.info/health/balanitis-leaflet

https://patient.info/doctor/balanitis-pro  ;;

(written for doctors)

Washing (with water, no soap) daily, and taking a leak and washing after masturbation or sex will probably help, and you could also try Canesten cream or Daktarin cream.  Loose fitting cotton underwear may help, and some sites recommend washing underwear with non-biological washing powder or liquid.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.