Tips for functioning in the day

Posted , 3 users are following.

Besides Creams/ Lignocaine twice a day anything else i can do ?...I've brought Prune juice, Husk to put on cereals...even the softest of BM aggrivates these things. Sometimes i swear i feel it going down my leg the pain from them and into stomach.  Dread what the internal ones look like, I'd think large, can they grow really big?..the pain these cause is just incredible. Least i feel i have company here, most ppl just say oh they are just Hems!....but it's not nice visting someone and wriggling around in your seat and it consuming your every thought. Txs.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

hi scott i had 3 banded 5 months ago internal no big deal painwise 4 days ago got a savage external one 2 nights no sleep atack it with proctosydal ointment naproxen and a mixture of alae vera tea tree oil and witch hazel which i put in a jar dipped a cotton ball in and placed on my piles very much better today try it u se the latter as often as you wish goodluck john

• Posted

hi scott yes they are painful i used emla cream when they got too bad hope thid helps and good luck
  • Posted

Try a soap without SLS . This ingredient dries out and irritates skin. Look for Green Shield Hemorrhoid Soap or Cetaphyl. Gentle cleansers only!

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.