Laser used in cholesteatoma surgery

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi 

I would be very interested to hear from anyone who has had a cholesteatoma removed using a laser.

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

hi jay43019      

?    i have gad 17 ctoma surgery's an never have i heard of them doing it by laser. its normaly going into the o,r  to have it removed.

• Posted

Hi  Kendra

Thank you for your reply. Sorry I did not respond sooner .I have only just seen your post

Both Mr Hamilton and Mr. Farley use laser to help remove c.tomer; we now .know. We are in  UK

• Posted

I am sorry for your hardship. My son has had 7 surgeries so far at age 18. Be blessed
  • Posted

Hi Jay,

?Is it possible to interact with you and figure out your experience of the laser surgery. My 8 year old son has been diagnosed with chotesteatoma and I would like to use the laser surgery option for him.

?Many thanks,

?Rajesh

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.