How To Prevent Acne/Pimples?

Posted , 7 users are following.

Anyone can use this product! Solvaderm Zeroblem removes skin damage cells that causes acne. It has an healing effect, a maximum strength with many benefits. And will prevent new blemishes from developing. Apply this product before bedtime for best results. 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hey, is it effective medication to remove acne? Because, I was using Tretinoin cream from Minerxstore to remove my acne and it was excellent. It has worked effectively in removing my skin acnes. I had taken suggestions from My family doctor he suggest me Tretinoin acne removal cream and it has removed my acne as well no side effects.

• Posted

In order to prevent acne you should have a healthy diet, activities and appropriate daily facial care.

Avoiding junk food, alcohol and excessive amounts of sugar. Reduce your consumption of dairy products.

Living an active lifestyle and always washing your face before bed and in the morning are both important.

• Posted

At 46, I've fought acne since age 13 and have tried everything on the planet. I really like Dermalmd blemish serum as it dries the acne, but isn't too harsh on my very sensitive skin. If it gets a little dry, I simply layer moisturizer on top. dermalmd bottle wil undoubtedly last a long time as a little goes a long way.

• Posted

I feel u , i used to have bad acne too.Just wanna share some things that really improve my acne till the point its 98% clear smile , im not an expert on this but i just wanna share my experience on what i did.

Here is the list of things that did to have clear skin , everybody is different tho so i cant guarantee it will work for every one , but why not give it shot smile

Mind my grammar smile

Here are the list :

1.Stop being obsessed or stressed about your acne , it will actually make things worse and I also actually believed that Mental health and acne has some sort of correlation.

2.Stop looking in the mirror all the time, By not looking in the mirror all the time , you wont be obsessing how many spots you have.You will much happier trust me smile.Put your time on other things that is more important !.

3.Stop picking/ touching your skin. this will only make your acne worse by spreading bacteria and gunk to your skin and causing scarring.You will see a big difference from not touching.

4.Change the way you sleep , especially your head position. Don't face your cheeks directly on your pillow this will only make things worse. Your skin needs to breathe !!

5.Change your pillow case  at least once a week 

6.Drink at least a gallon of water a day which is equivalent to 3 liters of water. By doing this on a regular basis , u will be constantly flushing out toxins , oil and junk out of your body. Urinating frequently is a good sign.

7.Watched out for your diet , especially foods that contains allergens.

1.Milk

2.Eggs

3.Fish (e.g., bass, flounder, cod)

4.Crustacean shellfish (e.g., crab, lobster, shrimp)

5.Tree nuts (e.g., almonds, walnuts, pecans)

6.Peanuts

7.Wheat

8.Soybeans

8.The way you washed your hair should be change , don't let the shampoo flow onto your face. Some shampoo's contains silicons and non comedogenic substance which will cause clogged pores. Instead try tilting your head down to wash your hair.

9. Try to not to wash you face with cleansers  , just water twice a day morning and night. By doing this your are not constantly stripping your acid mantle , which the mantle has a specific role to keep bad bacteria and harmful particles out.You could still used skin products after washing it with water but make sure that it is not harsh and does not contain any non comedogenic substance. Try more natural products 

10.Finally exfoliate your skin once a week , try investing on a cleansing brush as the process of removing the dead skin will be much faster. Try to avoid exfoliants with beads. After investing the cleansing brush use only water to exfoliate and not cleansers

My Basic skin routine -

Mornings - Bathe and rinse my face with mild to cold water 

Night - Bathe and rinse my face with mild to cold water and apply my favorite vitamin c serum

Once every week - i would apply a green tea mask 

Once every week - exfoliate my face with a cleansing brush with no cleanser 

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.