I have something like a blister (*PHOTOS*) on the inside part of the right labia.

Posted , 89 users are following.

I had sex some days ago with my boyfriend (the only person i ever had sex with) and yesterday (i think) i felt something stingy down there. It hurts/stings when i touch it and today i decided to look closely at it. It looks like a blister. I am sure it is not a STD because both me and my boyfriend were virgins after meeting eachother and both of us only had sex with eachother. We both are faitfull and did not had sex with anyone else. Since i am in a long distance relationship i see him twice a year (summer and winter) and i first had sex with him and lost my virginity when i was 19 years old (lsummer - 2014). So we met eachother this winter for a week and we had sex 2 times, second time with me being on my period unfortunately. So i don't think it is std since we did not have any other parteners and since is it not a STD transmited from our parents since i had sex with him before more than a year ago and i did not get this blister that time. So as i was saying i noticed the blister-looking thing on my genital area and i am confused of what can it be. (Also i see that there might be other small ones near it but they don't hurt at all and don't feel like blisters. Is it only a blister? Is it because of poor hygiene? Is it because an alergy? What is it and why? And will it go away by itself? I really don't want to go to the gynecologist to be honest. Please help me!

2 likes, 115 replies

115 Replies

Next
  • Edited

Sounds like Herpies a STD !!!!

Your man must b cheating on u !!! Just because sokonecsaysctgere not didn't mean crap but that's Herpies go to the dicter n see nothing ekes I can think of sorry for u hear it cab b very painful too

• Posted

It does not look like herpes. I am 100% sure he is not cheating on me, i can assure you that. It is not herpies. It is only one blister..at herpies there are many more things like it. It does not hurt me when i walk or whatever. It only hurts if i touch it. Even if he was cheating on me he should also have the herpies for me to get it and he did not have it. Thank you for your reply and your concern but I am pretty sure it is not herpes.
    • Edited

Herpes can show up as one pimple like bump. Some people get breakouts in clusters, others only one

You really need to see a dr and get this swabbed. Don't convince yourself that just because you have a bf this can't happen to you. Your number 1 priority should be yourself. Please just get checked and for peace of mind.

It might not be herpes. It could be anything. But wouldn't you rather know?

• Edited

Hanna it is herpes I have the virus there is not one bump you have two very close together blisters beside each other with a faded whitish look don't blow me with comments every one I'm definetly not trying to be insensitive I'm sure if she has really gone to the doctor she would know this no cure only treatments when they break out u will most likely get another breakout try not being intimate at these times it it contagious and painful which ladies said a ingrown oh plz do some research 

• Posted

Hey hannah321go I'm sorry those are herpes. And u may not have got them from intercourse, u could of got it from oral sex. I would deffinetly get checked and use protection when having sex. Those blisters are very contagist .

• Edited

It was not herpes. I used tea tree oil and it went away. I went to the gyno and everything was fine, nothing serious. It's been a long time since then so I do not remember well what eactly it was but it was something like an infection.

• Posted

your vagina looks nice and normal. in my opinion it looks like a ingrown hair.i get those.

• Posted

it was not herpes and he was not cheating on me. even if it was herpes it didn't have to mean he was cheating as he can transmit it while giving me oral if he had on his mouth.

• Posted

Did you ever experience the same thing again? This definitely looks like herpes, which ofc is often misdiagnosed and you may never get a flare up again. Try blood testing in future

• Posted

omg why does everyone always insist its heroes any bump is a herpe ...not true that looks like an irritated hair follicle

• Edited

Does it burn when you pee or anything ?

I don't really know what to call it ... But just because you don't have a whole bunch of em doesn't mean it isn't herpes . Some people have one ulcer and have herpes .BUT ,

I seriously don't know what to call it . Could also be thrush.

Your boyfriend doesn't have any past with cold sores does he ? He doesn't have to be cheating for you to get herpes Hun ... Soooo ignore that last comment .

I think you should go to the doctor and get a swab test done on it .. Opinions shouldn't matter because everyone is going to have a different view and opinion on it all ...

Can't hurt to find out , please keep me updated . !

Have you talked to your boyfriend about this problem ?

• Posted

Thank you so much for your reply! No, it does not hurt when i pee. It just hurts when i touch it with mu fingers or whatever. Yesterday it was hurting/stingung when i was touching it with some intimate wet tissues but today it did not hurt when i did that, only hurted when i touched it with my fingers (fingers being wet with water). Also my boyfriend doesn't have any past with cold sores or anything like that. I did talked with my boyfriend about this (i talk with him about everything so it is normal for us to talk even about things like this) and he said that he thinks it can be bacause of friction maybe and he suggests to go to the doctor if it does not go away in a few days. I first saw the blister two days after we had sex and i am thinking that it can be caused by the tampon string (i don't like the tampon string to be hanging outside of my panties so i put it inside of them) and i am thinking the string could have been there and could have been rubbing against my labias when i walked or whatever. Do you think it is possible to get a blister from the friction from the tampon string? Can it be just a simple blister from friction with the string? I do not usually wear OB tampons that you insert in the vagina so i my genitals may not be used to it. Anyways i will wait a few days to see how the blister thingy looks like and if nothing happens i will go to the doctor maybe...even though i am not confortable with it, not being very confindent about the way my genitals look and with someone else than my boyfriend seeing them. I really hope it will go away by itself...but if not..i will have to go to the doctor.
    • Posted

I want to add some things:

- in the first day i found out about the blister i found out about it when i was to the toilet and i wiped with toilet paper (when i wipe myself i usually wipe it that area too to be sure i clean well) so i first felt the stingy pain then

-the pain is just like when you have an open wound or soemthing like that and you touch it...not pain like when you get hit..more like a stinging/burning pain

-tyesterday it hurted when i used intimate wet tissue to gently rub the area

-today it did not hurt when i gently used intimate wet tissue to rub the area

-i just looked at the blister and i think it is a little smaller now

-i also touched it with my fingers (not wet) today and after 1-2 touches i felt the stinging/burning pain but not as much as yesterday

• Edited

I didn't like any one looking at me down there either it's awkward and weird but at the end of the day they are doctors and it's what they do . Rather you wanna get checked out or not is on you .. It's better to know then not to know & just because the blisters go away (which they will) doesn't mean you dont have an issue or herpes or thrush or whatever it is .

That would just make it harder for the doctors to find out what it is . When it's there they can simply swab you and get the results of it within 3-4 days ..

I would just suggest getting a swab test done ASAP .

You and your boyfriend are in a faithful relationship and he doesn't have any past with cold sores so it shouldn't be herpes .. That should be the last thing from your mind .

• Posted

A swab test is a saliva test right? (sorry but english not being my native language i am not sure of these terms). Does it cost anything? Do i have to go to my normal doctor (family doctor) for this or do i have to go to the gynecologist?
    • Posted

A swab test is like where they swab your vagina for different stds and stuff , like a pap smeer I would like to say .

And if and when they do a pap smeer they can find out everything .

I don't think a pee test would go detected tho ,

• Posted

Here in the states, they can do a blood test to test for Herpes. See if that is available if you do not want a skin sample test.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.