Is any one taking ramipril2.5 for having protein in thier wee

Posted , 4 users are following.

read about this drug and it's for high blood presure never had high blood presure in my life

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I take Ramipril 10 mg for blood pressure and told to use this because of kidney weakness from diabetes. They can have many different side effects
    • Posted

Ido not have high blood pressure never have but i am also taking Amaryl again this is for high blood pressure
  • Posted

Hi.

I was prescribed 2.5mg once daily for protein in trine due to polycystic disease. Are experiencing any side effects of the drug?

• Posted

Some medication are used off license. For example Amitriptaline which was used for depression, has been used off license for nerve pain . I would ask your doctor they should at the very least answer your question

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.