I got checked for appendicitis but I have the symptoms and I'm in a lot of pain

Posted , 2 users are following.

I was checked for appendicitis and was told that my appendix is normal. They did say I was really constipated but I don't know if that would hurt near my appendix. The pain gets worse and worse, even to where I can't sleep at night because I'm either screaming in pain (which hurts to use my stomach muscles) or I'm vomiting. I don't have a fever. It also hurts across from my appendix in my back, but my parents say it's just poop moving. I have tried all laxatives and nothing is working. The enema only had little to nothing come out. I'm in so much pain and I don't know what to do 😔

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i am also having this ryt now. any updates on you?
    • Posted

If you are having the same thing as me it's probably IBS. try an IBS diet, and I know it sounds funny that I'm having all the symptoms of appendicitis but no sign of a bad appendix, but you could possibly have IBS which is really painful if you eat triggering foods or move a certain way. So that's my update I hope all is well with you
  • Posted

can you tell me the foods that triggers the pain? so i can wipe them out of my life
    • Posted

Dairy,wheat,red meats like porkchops and ham,egg yolks,spicy food, basically a gluten free diet should help, and camomile tea or peppermint tea should help with pain.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.