pain near my ribs on my right side

Posted , 5 users are following.

ive recentley got back from holiday so ive been eating the wrong food and drinking a bit too much i was fine when i was away but for the past few weeks ive been in so much pain its near my ribs on my right side and goes round to my back and sholder it hurts when i bend down to do something ive not had no alcahol or bad food for a while but its getting more painfull i went to A&E they took blood said it was all ok i also had a scan also it was ok im on pain killers but im finding it hard to work and do normal stuff as the pains allways there but then it comes so strong ive even cried with the pain feel like im going crazy as doctors keep saying my test have come back ok not sure if this is the right group sorry if not 

0 likes, 10 replies

10 Replies

• Posted

Could be peck minor check it out let me know what you think trigger point can release it as well a a chiropractor or they can remove it. Take your pain killer massage and chirp are going to make you cry gaurentee it. Goodluck
  • Posted

I understand. I feel sometimes like I have several things wrong and I don't know where to start. Very disconcerting.
  • Posted

I'm a 62 year old female and I've been experiencing the same symptoms. I've gone to the ER many times and my Primary Care Physician for many different tests. I think they act as though it's not real, but it is very real to me. When I bend down or turn or even sitting down I have to moan and I really feel like yelling. I've had ct scans, X-rays, sonograms, and blood work, but all were normal. I don't know what else to do.
    • Posted

It's really hard when you know something is wrong but docs can't find it or don't take us seriously. Please keep it up. Who's paying who? We are and we deserve answers.
    • Posted

You're 100%correct! We pay and at times they act as though we are idiots! I beast breast cancer and I will beat this too if I can ever find out what it is. If you discover anything keep in touch and let me know.
    • Posted

I know. I certainly will. I'm seeing my Dr. Monday. We'll see what happens.
  • Posted

I'm sure they checked your Heart but did they check your gallbladder? Could be stones?
    • Posted

I had my gall bladder removed last September. This is just unusual.
  • Posted

Hey Joa how you getting on now?  I have the same pain in the ribs you described.

I'm pretty sure my pain is related to TOS or the slight neck Hernia I had last year, have just had a follow up MRI to check where I.m at .  I  also strained my side over rotating a few months ago, its easily done and can be the cause of pain for quite a while if not allowed to rest and heal . Best of Luck  

• Posted

Hia mine was related to gour stones sorry cant spell them it was down to eating the foods greasy food i still get it from time to time hope it all goes ok for you

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.