Chicken pox @ 18

Posted , 3 users are following.

I'm 18 and I'm on my 7th day, all the spots on my face are scabbed. I'd like to know if I accidentally scrape some off during shower, would it become a scar? And what cream should I use if ever they become scars. I'm just so anxious of how they will turn out after I'm healed. Can anyone help me? sad

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

Accidently??? ... i removed all by my hands ...To get rid of CP ... yeah ... some spots can be seen on my face ... but THEY ARE FADDING ... SLOWLY SLOWLY
    • Posted

Should i pick every single one? This really is a struggle, I wasn't expecting to have chickenpox at this age. I missed ton of school work etc.

That's a relief to know that it's fading though. Thanks for replying.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.