Sad News

Posted , 11 users are following.

Dear All

My wife used to post on this forum for the last year or so. It is with deepest of sorrow that I am letting you know that she passed away last Saturday. She contracted pnumonia, and just could not cope with the aggressive nature of this infection.

She fought to survive rught up to the end.  She leaves us with so many cherished memories.

I would like to that so many of you who had responded to her posts.  She posted only a few times, but was regular visitor to the site.  She took great comfort from the very brave people who are fighting and dealing with bronchiectisis and psudomonas.

May all of you stay healthy and happy.

2 likes, 16 replies

16 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Aw I'm so sorry to hear your sad news you must be heartbroken.

This site is full of positivity & advice and has given so many people hope. I'm glad she took solace from this forum.

Unfortunately some people are very unlucky & if yr wife's lungs were particularly bad pneumonia is the last thing she needed.

I'm sending you my sincere condolences & prays to get you through this sad time.

Take care of yourself & your family.

Rachel xx

• Posted

I am so sorry for your loss you must be hearbroken. can I ask how old your wife was and had she had broncheietis very long

​saying  Prayers for you and your family xx

• Posted

Thank you for your kind message.  Amrit was 68, and was only diagonosed with bronchiectesis about three years ago. Her lungs had been affected by Sarcoids in the past.

Regards

• Posted

Oh thats so sad . Your wife was not very old .my heart goes out you xxx

• Posted

I am so very sorry to hear the sad news. My deepest sympathy and best wishes at what must be a very tough time for you and your family
  • Posted

I am so so sorry to hear such sad news. I too lost my dear husband 4 months ago to this horrible disease, like your dear wife he too fought very hard. We had exhausted all avenues of treatment and it was a long hard battle. My deepest condolences to you, it's not easy to lose our loved ones and I'm still struggling every day without my Beautifull man of 44 years, my one and only true love. I'm not going to offer you words of wisdom because there aren't any. My thoughts are with you Sparkright.
    • Posted

Oh Susan I am so sory for your loss . my deepest condolences to you and your family x
    • Posted

Sending my deepest sympathy to you & your family.

Regards Rachel

• Posted

Anyone who has just read your story and has been on this Forum really feels your pain,no words can tell you how we all feel,very sorry for your loss.

Best Regards,

Charlie

• Posted

my deepest sympathy to you & your family, i am so sad for you, kind regards sylvia.
  • Posted

I am so sorry to hear that your wife has passed away. Please accept my condolances.Everyone on the forum always appear to have many positive ideas and I am glad that she leaves you with lots of cherished memories.
  • Posted

I am so sorry for your loss. I myself am only new to this forum and lung disease but my heartfelt condolences are with you and your family. Xx
  • Posted

I'm reaaly very sorry to hear that your wife passed away, leaving you and family with this big emptiness and sorrow...

mes plus profondes condoleances . . 

• Posted

I'm so sorry for the lose of your wife. My hope is, that with time, all the years you had together can count for much more than the seperation you must feel right now. 

All my best.

Russ

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.