I'm scared to death. I've complained for two years

Posted , 2 users are following.

So I'm a 40 year old male and live a healthy lifestyle. Regular like clockwork until about two years ago or so. I'd miss a day here and there no big deal. Well I've got insurance and complained enough to have them examine me. So one year ago November I had a colonoscopy. So almost 14 months. Everything came back fine. Still had the occasional yo frequent constipation. Dietiicions nutrishonists everyone says how much water and have you tried prune juice. Well now hear I am 3 gastrointestinal docs later on the phone with insurance to see where my referrals are for this test that test.

I go to my general practicing with fear terror and panic and tell him I need to go to a colo rectal surgeon which someone on hear suggested. I have my appointment Wednesday. I know it's prolapse but to what degree.

THIS IS THE TRUTH make the

Watch and listen to you go. If that don't work use your cell phone. I took video pictures 3 gastro 3 generals. It's progressed to if I eat it's baby food. I don't know why this wasn't noticed. I am so scared. Sorry to be negative my whole life is consumed by how long it will take or four I take saline solution or linzess how long will I be in the bathroom. I've never used drugs but recently started so I wouldn't eat.

I'm hoping to report news on Thursday. Meantime my last gastro put in for a test that I don't know how long that will take and my shrink Yanked me out of work and disabled me. Why why why

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I'm not a doctor or a shrink but in your situation I might be as scared as you but I hope someone would be brave enough to give me their opinion like I'm going to give you.

Firstly and logically, you have seen many independent professionals and none have found a serious problem and on the other hand there's you that thinks there is. Ask yourself which of the two is more likely. You might be tempted to justify your fear by thinking that you see these failures often in the media but they are lottery-winningly rare. Thats why they make the news, otherwise they wouldn't be news.

Secondly, I can see you are very upset from your post. In places your writing becomes incoherent and difficult to understand. To sign you off your shrink must believe you have a physcholgical problem and if you can't write a coherent post then surely this is affecting your work.

In your position I would get as much help from the shrink as possible to improve your rationality so you can deal with the medical side more effectively, get back to work and feel much happier.

• Posted

Thank you for your honesty my general practitioner has seen my videos and I don't think it's normal for your large intestines to protrude out of your rectum by two inches as fecal matter may or may not come out. I had a defacography and those results show I've lost control of my involuntary muscles. So I do apologize for misspelling and I forgot to tell you that one gastro just gave me pills. That's when I started documenting. I have an hmo and these guys get paid by the test. So I as I appreciate your honesty I'm sure frequent blood and protruding intestines outside the rectal cavity with fecal that may or may not fall out is not normal. I was a bit emotional and I do not see so well due to the extreme pain I'm in from trying to pass baby food. Don't want your sympathy so next time if they will allow me I will post graphic and detailed pictures. I already know I'm not going to have a good day. So again thanks for your opinion and I do not wish this upon anyone. I also forgot to mention that now that I had to wait three weeks for that test the previous test I was told not to take any laxitives and after the forth day I was bleeding and that's when I had one vowel movement in that time that's is where the extended problems. I also forgot that if I go out to take care of an appointment or responsibilities I have to take I chamge of clothes depending upon where I can feel the stool is because it will occaisionally fall out. So if any or all of that is normal I'm messed up. It took for that to happen and now 3 doctors signed off on my disability.

Former professional athlete please let me know if there are any more particulars I left out. I have a difficult time seieing the screen on this particular phone il be happy to post from my tablet from here on out

• Posted

hi john, sorry to hear about your troubles. i agree with merlin it's difficult to follow what you write. i too have trouble on some of my posts since spell check does not work for me here on this forum. not sure why that is. i would recommend reading over what you write before clicking reply. that works for me.

i have only read about what you are going through via websites like webmd....i am curious now that time has passed if you have had better luck with the doctors.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.